- Discover Stockholm in an environmentally friendly way - by bike!
- See Stockholm's best sights like the Old Town and one of the homes of Nobel Prize founder, Alfred Nobel.
- Pass through the beautiful islands of Kungsholmen, Långholmen and Södermalm
- Don't forget your camera to snap some great photos of Sweden's capital!
- See more than can be covered by foot alone!
What You Can Expect
On this environmentally friendly tour you will pass through the islands of Kungsholmen, Långholmen, Södermalm where you can soak up the scenic and stunning nature of Sweden's capital. You will also see the typical sights in Stockholm's Old Town, Gamla Stan, and take in landmarks such as the City Hall, the Munich Brewery and one of the homes and factories of Nobel Prize founder, Alfred Nobel. Participate in the local tradition called fika (a coffee break). Depending on the weather, enjoy a hot or cold drink (included) in a local café with your guide and fellow travelers.
Take some well chosen breaks in between cycling to snap fantastic pictures of the city that is surrounded by water and plunged in interesting history. Listen to your guide letting you in on Stockholm's rich past and secrets about the different islands and remarkable buildings you pass. From educational to entertaining - this biking tour has it all!
Make sure to have purchased a local City Bike Card before departing on this tour or bring your valid ID with you and ask your guide upon early arrival. The card can be used for three days and will give you the opportunity to see even more of Stockholm and its local beauty off the tourist tracks.