- 3-hour private sightseeing tour of Stockholm by bike
- Discover top Stockholm attractions the easy, eco-friendly way – on two wheels
- Pedal around colorful Gamla Stan (Old Town) to see highlights such as Riddarholmskyrkan (Riddarholmen Church)
- Explore the pretty islands of Kungsholmen and Långholmen, and delve into trendy Södermalm
- See the Münchenbryggeriet (Munich Brewery) and former home of Nobel Prize founder, Alfred Nobel
- Learn about Stockholm’s tangled history and cool modern culture from an expert guide
- Enjoy the undivided attention of a guide on a private tour
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
I reckon this is one of the best ways to get to know Stockholm. You’ll follow the city’s cycle lanes and bike paths much of the time, and go a bit deeper than the stock-in-trade tourist sights, too. Brilliant!
What You Can Expect
This was my favorite tour in Stockholm! Lisa was an excellent guide. Easy to understand, knowledgeable and fun - all with a cold! If you enjoy being outdoors and are in reasonably good shape you should definitely do this tour. It gives you a great view of so many areas and is really helpful in getting oriented to the city. I would recommend doing this as your first tour in Stockholm. The great thing is you have use of the City Bikes for two more days after the tour!
This was a fun tour and the guide was great. Special bonuses: the bike was good for a 3-day rental, so we got it for much longer than the tour; surprise karaoke event in front of the ABBA hotel; the guide treated us to a "fika" (Swedish coffee/pastry break).