- 3-hour private sightseeing tour of Stockholm by bike
- Discover top Stockholm attractions the easy, eco-friendly way – on two wheels
- Pedal around colorful Gamla Stan (Old Town) to see highlights such as Riddarholmskyrkan (Riddarholmen Church)
- Explore the pretty islands of Kungsholmen and Långholmen, and delve into trendy Södermalm
- See the Münchenbryggeriet (Munich Brewery) and former home of Nobel Prize founder, Alfred Nobel
- Learn about Stockholm’s tangled history and cool modern culture from an expert guide
- Enjoy the undivided attention of a guide on a private tour
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
I reckon this is one of the best ways to get to know Stockholm. You’ll follow the city’s cycle lanes and bike paths much of the time, and go a bit deeper than the stock-in-trade tourist sights, too. Brilliant!
What You Can Expect
This tour was fantastic. Katrina was excellent and full of knowledge. She made the entire time The great way to learn all about the history and geography of Stockholm. Highly recommend
This was my favorite tour in Stockholm! Lisa was an excellent guide. Easy to understand, knowledgeable and fun - all with a cold! If you enjoy being outdoors and are in reasonably good shape you should definitely do this tour. It gives you a great view of so many areas and is really helpful in getting oriented to the city. I would recommend doing this as your first tour in Stockholm. The great thing is you have use of the City Bikes for two more days after the tour!
This was a fun tour and the guide was great. Special bonuses: the bike was good for a 3-day rental, so we got it for much longer than the tour; surprise karaoke event in front of the ABBA hotel; the guide treated us to a "fika" (Swedish coffee/pastry break).