- Paddle your own kayak on this water-based tour of Stockholm
- Enjoy Stockholm's fantastic scenery from the water
- Take on Lake Mälaren, the third largest lake in Sweden, and cruise around the beautiful island of Kungsholmen
- See Stockholm's City Hall and one of five inner-city beaches
- Listen to your professional guide to hear more about Stockholm's history and the country's culture
- Use of all kayaking equipment is provided
What You Can Expect
Stockholm is made up by one-third green area, providing beautiful parks and scenic places, one-third development and history - resulting in charming districts and stunning buildings - and one-third water. Of the two waters surrounding the city, your group and your professional kayak guide will take on Lake Mälaren, the third largest lake in Sweden, and circle the island of Kungsholmen. That particular island is one of the local favorites and home to the City Hall. It also has one of the five inner-city beaches and is known for being the youngest part of the town.
Row under the bridges that connect the neighbor islands with Kungsholmen and see most of Stockholm's 14 islands from your viewpoint - that is Lake Mälaren. Soak up the stunning sceneries and skylines the city has to offer because if you really want to experience Stockholm in all its glory then in the water is where you need to be!