- Stockholm in One Day Sightseeing Tour
- Explore Stockholm on comprehensive tour around city
- Visit the Royal Palace, City Hall, and Vasa Museum
- Sail around the royal park of Djurgarden and inner archipelago islands
- Transport by air-conditioned coach and bus
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
You'll then transfer to a boat to sail around the royal park of Djurgarden and past the inner archipelago islands.
Loved Stockholm. It takes about 45 minutes to walk into town from the cruise ship, but it is a pleasant walk with lots to see. The tour is very comprehensive showing you the old buildings, but also the newer ones, parks, house boats, etc. You then get on a canal boat - the timing was great - we just got off one and waited about 5 minutes for the other. Nice way to see the island. Just wish I had more time here, but this was a great overview.
Very beautiful city! Guide was only a busy tour radio guide.