- Explore the Swedish capital on comprehensive 75 minute coach tour with an audio guide
- Explore the Swedish capital on comprehensive 75 minute coach tour with a live guide
- View top Stockholm attractions including the Royal Palace, City Hall and the Vasa Museum
- Cruise around the royal park of Djurgården and the scenic island archipelago on a 1-hour boat tour
- Enjoy informative commentary on board
- Choose a morning or afternoon departure
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Water Sightseeing tour ...Photo by: Michael P
- Waterfront FacadePhoto by: Michael P
- The Abba MuseumPhoto by: Michael P
- Panorama of CopenhagePhoto by: Michael P
- City HallPhoto by: Michael P
- Opera House - Gustav Adolfs ...Photo by: Michael P
- Guaring the Royal PalacePhoto by: Michael P
- Side Street in the old townPhoto by: Michael P
- Stortorget, main square in ...Photo by: Michael P
- Flower displayPhoto by: Michael P
- Unexpected encounter with a ...Photo by: Michael P
- Riddarholmskyrkan -Photo by: Michael P
- Storkyrkan - a key landmark ...Photo by: Michael P
- The Horse and Carriage option ...Photo by: Michael P
- Riddahuset from StromgartenPhoto by: Michael P
- Royal Opera HousePhoto by: Amy M
- Parliament BuildingPhoto by: Amy M
What You Can Expect
Excellent tour and a great way to see all of Stockholm in such a short time. Particularly enjoyed the boat tour- would highly recommend.
The tour covered almost all the important places in Stockholm. We went for bus and boat combination. Bus was an audio tour and we missed half part of the audio. The guide can't recollect his name was so nice that he offered another tour for free, since we missed the audio, but unfortunately we had less time, so opted to continue our boat tour. Boat tour was great, with a very nice Sofia as the guide. It was exciting to see the Islands so close. I recommend this tour, esp. if you are for in Stockholm only for a short period.
Great tour, learned some history, beautiful scenery, fun .
very well organized and informative
The tour was very well organized and was very interesting
This was a wonderful way of getting a quick sense of the city. The boat was good, so was the commentary and the audio sets.
A ver y complete tour combining bus and boat through a beautiful cita like Stockholm.
very good tour. I really enjoy it
We had booked our Tour for Stockholm for the morning, however, because our luggage hadn't arrived in Stockholm when we did, we were busy trying to resolve that issue! We showed up at the Kiosk at noon, hoping we could get on the afternoon Tour. The driver made a contact to see what he could do ... and accommodated us for both components of the Tour ... the Bus and Boat! To say the least, we were quite relieved ... the actual Tour was a wonderful bonus at this point ... in that, we got to see Stockholm from the Land and Sea very thoroughly!
Great tour! Learned a lot from the audio guide on the bus. Scenic tour along both city streets and the waterways. The boat tour was informative, easy to hear, and a nice change of pace from the bus. The boat tour is a must! I would definitely recommend this to a friend.