Save over 20% on three of our most popular Sydney tours by booking this 2-day combo package!
- Experience the best of Sydney and the Blue Mountains on two day tours taken within a 7-day period
- Combine top-selling Sydney tours at a discounted rate for savings of more than 20 percent
- See Sydney's top attractions including Sydney Harbour, Sydney Opera House, Bondi Beach and Mrs Macquarie’s Chair
- Enjoy a 2-hour cruise aboard a luxury catamaran on Sydney Harbour with a fresh seafood buffet lunch
- Discover Blue Mountains National Park highlights including Three Sisters, Scenic World and Leura
- Visit Featherdale Wildlife Park to meet Australian critters such as koalas, kangaroos, wombats, wallabies and crocs
- Get great photo ops and learn all about Sydney and the Blue Mountains from your knowledgeable guide
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
You see so much of Sydney and the Blue Mountains in two days and get great savings by booking these tours together.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Picture 036Photo by: Cynthia W
- Sydney OperaPhoto by: Jose G. A.
Mexico, 03 2012
- View on Sydney from Bond BeachPhoto by: ritageter
- Beautiful whalePhoto by: jjfisher406
- Blue MountainPhoto by: Edwin H
- Opera HousePhoto by: D P
- Blue mountain picture.Photo by: Chris S
- Mrs. Macquarie's PointPhoto by: Kevin F
- Bondi BeachPhoto by: Kevin F
- Sydney Opera HousePhoto by: Kevin F
- LeuraPhoto by: Kevin F
- Three SistersPhoto by: Kevin F
- KangarooPhoto by: Sonjya J
- KoalaPhoto by: Sonjya J
- Echo PointPhoto by: mdh2006
- HorbourPhoto by: Madlena M
- 3 sisters on Blue Mountains ...Photo by: Madlena M
- a view of the incline from ...Photo by: Maria T
- Not cuddling, but still coolPhoto by: Ken Mc
Hong Kong, 05 2013
- The and quot;Big Two and ...Photo by: Ken Mc
Hong Kong, 05 2013
What You Can Expect
Day One: Morning Sydney City Tour and Sydney Harbour Luncheon Cruise (6 hours)
Start your half-day morning city tour with pickup from your Sydney hotel. Step on board the climate-controlled coach and begin at The Rocks, the historic district where Sydney was founded. Take an easy walk tour in The Rocks. Follow your stroll with a drive that takes past the St Mary’s Cathedral, Royal Botanic Gardens, Hyde Park, Sydney Opera House, Darling Harbour, Kings Cross and more.
Take in views overlooking Sydney Harbour when you stop at Mrs Macquarie's Chair. Then drive through exclusive districts like Double Bay and Vaucluse en route to one of Australia's top beaches, Bondi Beach. There, take 30 minutes to stroll the sand or waterfront on your own, then return to Sydney for your lunch cruise.
Your lunch cruise includes a tasty buffet spread with seasonal hot and cold dishes, fresh local seafood, fruit and dessert. Take in Sydney Harbour's top landmarks during the 2-hour cruise, which glides by Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, Fort Denison and Shark Island. Your cruise takes place on a spacious catamaran with all the modern conveniences you would expect, including indoor or outdoor seating. Disembark at Circular Quay or Darling Harbour, perfectly positioned to explore more of Sydney on your own.
Day Two: Blue Mountains Day Trip (10 hours)
After hotel pickup in Sydney, enjoy a scenic 2-hour drive to Blue Mountains National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Stop en route for morning tea in Leura, then follow tree-shaded Cliff Drive to Katoomba Scenic World. Ride any of Scenic World’s three attractions (own expense) or simply stroll through the lush rainforest on and elevated boardwalk. Have a restaurant lunch (own expense) while looking over the Jamison Valley and Three Sisters rock formations. After eating, drive to Echo Point for another view of these iconic Blue Mountains landmarks.
Stop at Featherdale Wildlife Park on your way back to Sydney. Have the option to hand-feed kangaroos and emus, and perhaps then take a photo with a koala (own expense). Your coach drops you off at the Parramatta River cruise dock. Board your spacious boat for a scenic cruise that returns you to either to Darling Harbour or Circular Quay.
Great way to see a lot of Sydney and the Blue Mountains. I recommed this tour
Fantastic tour! The tour guides were very knowledgeable and helpful. Best bang for your buck for tours. The Blue Mountain Day Trip far exceeded our expectations.
It was exactly as it looks in the photo - shimmering blue. A very full, but wonderful day
It was very good deal .The Sydney City Tour was good. The Whacking tour throw the Rocks was not so good. Our guide was in a hurry and we haven't time to make pictures.
On December 30 - the second day, my husband was ill and we couldn't joint the trip.
Awesome tours and wonderful guides!
A great Combo. My husband and I enjoyed both days. The cruise provided great views of the city and the lunch is good. We particularly appreciate the inclusion of Bondi Beach in the City Tour.
The tour of the Blue Mountain and the Wildlife Park were both enjoyable.
The two-day Combo provided great value.
Excellent 2 day tours everything you said and more will not hesitate to call you again when next in Australia
I would rate this as a 5 star must. Great way to do it all.
Our guide was Peter F. Excellent,excellent pro.
BOTH OF THE TOURS WERE FIRST CLASS AND RECOMMEND THEM TO ANYONE VISITING SYDNEY.
THE ONLY DISAPPOINTMENT WAS THE MIST IN THE BLUE MOUNTAINS BUT THE TOUR WITH A VERY KNOWLEDEGABLE GUIDE GLEN MORE THAN MADE UP FOR THAT.
$198.15 Save $39.04