- Experience the best of Sydney and the Blue Mountains on two day tours taken within a 7-day period
- Combine top-selling Sydney tours at a discounted rate for savings of more than 20 percent
- See Sydney's top attractions including Sydney Harbour, Sydney Opera House, Bondi Beach and Mrs Macquarie’s Chair
- Enjoy a 2-hour cruise aboard a luxury catamaran on Sydney Harbour with a fresh seafood buffet lunch
- Discover Blue Mountains National Park highlights including Three Sisters, Scenic World and Leura
- Visit Featherdale Wildlife Park to meet Australian critters such as koalas, kangaroos, wombats, wallabies and crocs
- Get great photo ops and learn all about Sydney and the Blue Mountains from your knowledgeable guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Picture 036Photo by: Cynthia W
- Sydney OperaPhoto by: Jose G. A.
Mexico, 03 2012
- Beautiful whalePhoto by: jjfisher406
- Blue MountainPhoto by: Edwin H
- Opera HousePhoto by: D P
- Blue mountain picture.Photo by: Chris S
- Mrs. Macquarie's PointPhoto by: Kevin F
- Bondi BeachPhoto by: Kevin F
- Sydney Opera HousePhoto by: Kevin F
- LeuraPhoto by: Kevin F
- Three SistersPhoto by: Kevin F
- KangarooPhoto by: Sonjya J
- KoalaPhoto by: Sonjya J
- Echo PointPhoto by: mdh2006
- HorbourPhoto by: Madlena M
- 3 sisters on Blue Mountains ...Photo by: Madlena M
- a view of the incline from ...Photo by: Maria T
- Not cuddling, but still coolPhoto by: Ken Mc
Hong Kong, 05 2013
- The and quot;Big Two and ...Photo by: Ken Mc
Hong Kong, 05 2013
- Blue MountainsPhoto by: Jana B
What You Can Expect
Day One: Morning Sydney City Tour and Sydney Harbour Luncheon Cruise (6 hours)
After pickup from your centrally located Sydney hotel, start your half-day Sydney city tour aboard a comfortable air-conditioned coach. Head to The Rocks for a short walking tour around the historic neighborhood where Sydney began. Then drive by the Sydney Opera House, Hyde Park, St Mary’s Cathedral, Royal Botanic Gardens, Darling Harbour, Kings Cross and much more while listening to commentary from your knowledgeable guide.
Enjoy many photo ops, including a stop at Mrs Macquarie's Chair for superb views of Sydney Harbour and the skyline, before driving through the exclusive suburbs of Double Bay and Vaucluse en route to Bondi Beach, one of Australia's most famous beaches. Have 30 minutes at your leisure to stroll around Bondi Beach before returning to Sydney to meet your boat for the luncheon cruise.
Board your catamaran for the relaxing 2-hour cruise, which includes a seafood buffet lunch with fresh local seafood, hot and cold dishes, desserts and fruit. From the catamaran's expansive decks, take in all the sights of Sydney Harbour, such as Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House and Fort Denison while learning the history of Sydney Harbour and its present-day highlights. Your tour finishes when you disembark at Circular Quay or King St Wharf, Darling Harbour.
Day Two: Blue Mountains Day Trip (10 hours)
Start with morning pickup at your Sydney hotel for your day trip to the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains National Park. Accompanied by an experienced guide, travel aboard a comfortable coach on a 1.5-hour drive to Leura for morning tea. Take the tree-lined Cliff Drive to arrive at Katoomba Scenic World and have time to ride on any of Scenic World’s three attractions (at own expense) or simply stroll along elevated walkways through lush rainforest. Next, purchase lunch at a restaurant that overlooks the Three Sisters rock formations and Jamison Valley, before heading to Echo Point for another view of these iconic sights.
On your way back to Sydney, stop at Featherdale Wildlife Park where you can opt to hand-feed kangaroos, wallabies and emus then have your picture taken with a koala. End your day with a cruise up the Parramatta River and a hotel drop off in the early evening.
Great city tour very informative guide. Lunch on cruise was fabulous.
Blue mountains trip was wonderful
This is a great 2 day tour with a good mix of activities and places to see. Highly recommended to join if you're going to Sydney.
This was a good choice for knowing the city 'Sydeny' in short. The driver/guide who we gave for the services and knowhow in these 2 days city-trip.
Packed a lot into a 2 day tour at a very reasonable price. Great views and good commentary by guides.
The city tour was informative and well narrated. We enjoyed the highlights of Sydney and it is a beautiful city. The guide was knowledgable and clear and easily understood. The harbour cruise was great. The food really good, and there was much variety and as much as you could eat. The Blue Mountain tour was beautiful , even with the rain and colder weather. It was the most beautiful rain forrests we have eve been in. Our tour guide was good, but hard to hear at times.
Professional, knowledgable tour operator. Delivered as promised a wonderful excursion package.
Was well worth it. Our tour guide Glenn, for 2 days was the best. Very knowledgeable and patient. We had fun.
Tour of the city was excellent. Tour guide took us all around and explained everything we were seeing. Enjoyed it very much. Lunch cruise was a buffet. Many choices and very good. Blue Mountains were beautiful. Highly recommended.
The harbour cat tour was spectacular and a very good quality, the Blue mountains were exceptional.
Wonderful tours!! We always take a city tour when we go to a new city and the Blue Mountains trip was outstanding. The driver/guide was very informative and we hit all the highlights. We loved both of the trips.