Save over 19% on three of our most popular Sydney tours by booking this 2-day combo package!
- Experience the best of Sydney and the Blue Mountains on two day tours taken within a 7-day period
- Combine top-selling Sydney tours at a discounted rate for savings of more than 20 percent
- See Sydney's top attractions including Sydney Harbour, Sydney Opera House, Bondi Beach and Mrs Macquarie’s Chair
- Enjoy a 2-hour cruise aboard a luxury catamaran on Sydney Harbour with a fresh seafood buffet lunch
- Discover Blue Mountains National Park highlights including Three Sisters, Scenic World and Leura
- Visit Featherdale Wildlife Park to meet Australian critters such as koalas, kangaroos, wombats, wallabies and crocs
- Get great photo ops and learn all about Sydney and the Blue Mountains from your knowledgeable guide
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
You see so much of Sydney and the Blue Mountains in two days and get great savings by booking these tours together.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Picture 036Photo by: Cynthia W
- Sydney OperaPhoto by: Jose G. A.
Mexico, 03 2012
- Katoomba falls @Blue mountainsPhoto by: Meghan
- the three sistersPhoto by: Meghan
- View on Sydney from Bond BeachPhoto by: ritageter
- Beautiful whalePhoto by: jjfisher406
- Blue MountainPhoto by: Edwin H
- Opera HousePhoto by: D P
- Blue mountain picture.Photo by: Chris S
- Mrs. Macquarie's PointPhoto by: Kevin F
- Bondi BeachPhoto by: Kevin F
- Sydney Opera HousePhoto by: Kevin F
- LeuraPhoto by: Kevin F
- Three SistersPhoto by: Kevin F
- KangarooPhoto by: Sonjya J
- KoalaPhoto by: Sonjya J
- Echo PointPhoto by: mdh2006
- HorbourPhoto by: Madlena M
- 3 sisters on Blue Mountains ...Photo by: Madlena M
- a view of the incline from ...Photo by: Maria T
What You Can Expect
Day One: Morning Sydney City Tour and Sydney Harbour Luncheon Cruise (6 hours)
Start your half-day morning city tour with pickup from your Sydney hotel. Step on board the climate-controlled coach and begin at The Rocks, the historic district where Sydney was founded. Take an easy walk tour in The Rocks. Follow your stroll with a drive that takes past the St Mary’s Cathedral, Royal Botanic Gardens, Hyde Park, Sydney Opera House, Darling Harbour, Kings Cross and more.
Take in views overlooking Sydney Harbour when you stop at Mrs Macquarie's Chair. Then drive through exclusive districts like Double Bay and Vaucluse en route to one of Australia's top beaches, Bondi Beach. There, take 30 minutes to stroll the sand or waterfront on your own, then return to Sydney for your lunch cruise.
Your lunch cruise includes a tasty buffet spread with seasonal hot and cold dishes, fresh local seafood, fruit and dessert. Take in Sydney Harbour's top landmarks during the 2-hour cruise, which glides by Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, Fort Denison and Shark Island. Your cruise takes place on a spacious catamaran with all the modern conveniences you would expect, including indoor or outdoor seating. Disembark at Circular Quay or Darling Harbour, perfectly positioned to explore more of Sydney on your own.
Day Two: Blue Mountains Day Trip (10 hours)
After hotel pickup in Sydney, enjoy a scenic 2-hour drive to Blue Mountains National Park, a UNESCO World Heritage site. Stop en route for morning tea in Leura, then follow tree-shaded Cliff Drive to Katoomba Scenic World. Ride any of Scenic World’s three attractions (own expense) or simply stroll through the lush rainforest on and elevated boardwalk. Have a restaurant lunch (own expense) while looking over the Jamison Valley and Three Sisters rock formations. After eating, drive to Echo Point for another view of these iconic Blue Mountains landmarks.
Stop at Featherdale Wildlife Park on your way back to Sydney. Have the option to hand-feed kangaroos and emus, and perhaps then take a photo with a koala (own expense). Your coach drops you off at the Parramatta River cruise dock. Board your spacious boat for a scenic cruise that returns you to either to Darling Harbour or Circular Quay.
excellent except the weather.
Best trip experience I've ever had. The trip was well organized. I like the driver/commentator, Tony, sharing his own stories in addition to the history of the scenic spots. Before I was worried I might look a bit awkward by travelling alone, but it turned out to be just fine. Next time when I get holiday, I would like to join this local tour operator again.
Both tours were very good. Enjoyed our time Down Under with their tour guides.
Our 2 day trip was excellent - well worth it and we highly recommend it.
Very well planned and everything was perfect. Our guides Glenn and Joe were great for our city tour. Michael was our guide for the Blue Mountain tour and it was outstanding.
Thoroughly enjoyed both days on this tour. The buffet lunch on the harbour cruise was amazing. Lots of choice and plenty of food - enough for seconds. Steve our guide was very informative and kept us entertained with funny stories. Would have liked more time at the Featherdale Wildlife Park especially if you wanted to have a photo taken with a Kuala as the queues were very long. So you had to choose whether to queue or look around the rest of the park and animals.
We had a fantastic two days. The value for money was brilliant. The City tour was very informative and the guide was excellent. The cruise was fabulous the food, service on board and the views of Harbour Bridge and Opera house fantastic.
Unfortunately we didn't see the Blue Mountains due to rain but being British, rain does not stop us from having fun. We really enjoyed the Wild Life Zoo, we could have stayed longer.
The Viator team where excellent. Professional, helpful and friendly. We would like to thank you for making our stay in Sydney so memorable,
loved the tour
Both days were very well laid out, great tour guides; able to really get the flavor of Sydney and surrounding environment. The only drawback was it isn and #39;t made apparent in the description if the tour that you have to pay extra for the and #34;scenic rides and #34; in order to explore the Blue Mtns;
Great tour and beautiful views.
$209.91 Save $25.46