- 2-day surfing instruction tour to Seal Rocks, from Sydney
- Learn to surf from a fully qualified instructor during two progressive surf lessons each day
- Enjoy surfing in the warm waters of Sugarloaf Bay, a legendary place in Australia's surf culture
- Equipment including surfboard and wetsuit is provided
- Includes two nights of shared cabin accommodation and all meals
- Departs from a convenient location in central Sydney
What You Can Expect
During two days of surf instruction, your instructors select the best beaches for your surfing lessons and customize the instruction to your skill level. Start by practicing the basics on land, then move into the water to try out your moves on beginner waves. You can expect to progress from beginner to standing up on your board, building on the skills you learn during two progressive lessons each day.
The purpose built surf camp has shared cabin accommodation, a large dining area and amenities including hot showers, swimming pool, volleyball courts and a cafe-shop. Three hearty meals per day are served up in the large shared dining area, with plenty of tasty fare provided to keep you fueled up. In the evenings, enjoy the fun atmosphere cultivated at the camp, perhaps playing games and acoustic instruments with your new buddies. You can also join an excursion to nearby Myall Lakes National Park to meet friendly kangaroos up close.
This tour is seasonal and does not operate during winter months between May - September.