Learn how to ride an ocean wave in the warm waters of Seal Rocks, situated 3 hours from Sydney on the North Coast. This untouched area is renowned for its dolphins and marine life. The surf camp borders on Myall Lakes National Park where there is an abundance of Australian Native Wildlife. Here you'll learn all the basics of surfing from your fully qualified surf instructor on this 2-day surf camp.
- 2-day surfing instruction tour to Seal Rocks, from Sydney
- Learn to surf from a fully qualified instructor during two progressive surf lessons each day
- Enjoy surfing in the warm waters of Sugarloaf Bay, a legendary place in Australia's surf culture
- Equipment including surfboard and wetsuit is provided
- Includes two nights of shared cabin accommodation and all meals
- Departs from a convenient location in central Sydney
What You Can Expect
With a large selection of beaches sit back and relax while your instructor finds some good waves for some good times. Progress your surf training from beginner to advance from our level 1 accredited surf coaches. Learn all the basics of surfing and ocean knowledge over the 2 days. It's guaranteed you will be able to stand up on your board by the end of the day.Enjoy a fully purpose built surf camp with hot showers and all the amenities for your comfort. The surf camp provides a great party venue, with acoustic instruments and stories of the days surfing. Spend the days in the water and the nights partying with your new surf buddies.
Accommodation facilities include:
- Comfortable cabins
- Hot showers
- Swimming pool
- Volley ball and tennis courts