- 3-day hop-on hop-off Red Rocket ferry ticket
- Travel around Sydney like a local and see top attractions at your own pace
- Stops include Luna Park, Fort Denison, Shark Island, Watsons Bay and Taronga Zoo
- Round-trip ticket to Manly by fast ferry included
- Entrance ticket to Taronga Zoo and its Sky Safari cable car included
- Enjoy great photo opportunities of Sydney's icons from the water
What You Can Expect
Along with an entry ticket to Taronga Zoo, one of Sydney’s most popular attractions, your pass includes a ride on the zoo’s Sky Safari cable car, as well as the National Parks fees for your visits to Shark Island and Fort Denison in the middle of Sydney Harbour. You'll also get a round-trip ride to the beach suburb of Manly by fast ferry, where you can spend the day at the beach, browse the shops or enjoy lunch by the water. No trip to Sydney is complete without a trip to Manly by ferry!
While you cruise Sydney Harbour, listen to the live commentary providing fun facts and information on the harbor and its geography. You’ll also hear interesting historical and cultural facts about one of the world’s most beautiful harbor cities.
We have used Viator now on numerous occasions. We find the service exceptional value with very friendly service. We will use Viator when ever booking tours. You guy's are the best.
Great value for money. Great staff at shop and very help and knowledgeable guides on the ferry. Well worth it.