- Australian wildlife tour by 4WD from Sydney
- View Australian wildlife in their native habitats
- Enjoy lunch or afternoon tea plus a country-style dinner in one of Australia’s oldest pubs
- Travel in a customized Mercedes 4WD for a luxurious wildlife safari experience
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is a unique opportunity to see Australian wildlife in a natural environment. See Australia's Big 5 -- kangaroos, koalas, platypus, wombats and emus -- roam freely in bushland only 90 minutes from Sydney. The small-group size of no more than 10 people allows up close encounters.
What You Can Expect
Accompanied by your naturalist guide, learn about Australia's wildlife and environment as you go on safari to see the country's unique animals at play and at rest in their native habitats, outside of a zoo or reserve.
Be in place at dusk to see nocturnal animals emerge from their resting places to begin their day's activities. Go spotlighting in the dark to spot possums and wombats, and enjoy unexpected glimpses of animals that are more active after dark.
Search for Australia's Big 5: kangaroos, koalas, platypus, emus and wombats, plus possums, echidnas and many other native animals.
Your wildlife-spotting tour includes lunch or afternoon tea and dinner in a typical Australian hotel, one of the country's oldest pubs.