See the best of Sydney on this action-packed lunch and dinner tour. Your day out in Sydney begins with a delightful lunch cruise on Sydney Harbour. After seeing the highlights of Sydney on an afternoon coach tour of the city and Manly, you'll enjoy a sumptuous dinner with panoramic views from the top of the Sydney Tower.
- Comprehensive afternoon tour of Sydney including Sydney Harbour lunch cruise, coach tour and dinner at the Sydney Tower Restaurant
- Combined lunch and sightseeing cruise on Sydney Harbour
- Coach tour of Sydney's main attractions
- Dinner at the highest revolving restaurant in the Southern Hemisphere
- Sydney's best views from the top of the Sydney Tower
- Choice of Darling Harbour and Circular Quay departure points
- Plenty of photo opportunities
- Informative and friendly guide
On your lunch cruise you'll combine an unforgettable harbor cruise with a buffet lunch while taking in the splendor of Sydney Harbour. You'll see all the sights of Sydney Harbour, including the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House and Fort Denison.
Highlights of your afternoon coach tour include:
- Stunning views over Sydney Cove and Circular Quay
- Crossing the Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Panoramic views of the Sydney Harbour Bridge and skyline from Milsons Point
- Crossing the Spit Bridge
- Magnificent views from Seaforth Lookout over Middle Head and Pearl Bay marinas
- Superb panorama of the rugged headlands and Manly from Arabanoo Lookout
- Tour through the northern beaches of Freshwater Bay and Curl Curl
- Stopping at the seaside resort town of Manly, noted for its famous surf beach and Norfolk pines
Then it's on to the Sydney Tower for dinner at the Level 2 buffet restaurant with 360-degrees views of Sydney spread out below you. The Sydney Tower Restaurant serves a famously wide range of local and international dishes as part of its world-class buffet, on top of the tallest structure in Sydney.