- Full-day tour to Blue Mountains with river cruise, from Sydney
- Enjoy morning tea and a stroll in the quaint township of Leura
- Visit Scenic World for a ride on the world’s steepest scenic railway and incredible views of the Jamison Valley
- Savor a delicious lunch at Wentworth Falls inside the World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains National Park
- Meet Australian animals at Featherdale Wildlife Park and opt to hand-feed kangaroos and koalas
- Return to Sydney on a boat cruise and glide under the famous Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Small-group tour limited to 18 people provides an intimate experience and ensures personal attention from your guide
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is the best choice if you want an all-inclusive visit to the Blue Mountains -- a tasty sit-down lunch and scenic cable car and railway rides that cost extra on other tours are all part of this package. And petting koalas and sailing under Sydney Harbour Bridge are the icing on the cake.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Vivid Sydney Opera HousePhoto by: Patana T
- Featherdale Wildlife ParkPhoto by: Patana T
- Blue Mountain Three Sisters,Photo by: Patana T
- Katoomba CascadesPhoto by: sara.marquart
- The Three SistersPhoto by: sara.marquart
- The 3 SistersPhoto by: Margarida A
- Getting clearer?Photo by: Margaret O
- Looking across the valley!Photo by: Margaret O
- The Three Sisters!!!!Photo by: Margaret O
- Scenic world railwayPhoto by: SWAPNA S
- Blue Mountain from Jamison ...Photo by: gohfc
- View during walk in the Blue ...Photo by: robert h
- The 3 SistersPhoto by: robert h
- Retour à SydneyPhoto by: Jean-Pierre V
- Des cigognes au cou noir en ...Photo by: Jean-Pierre V
- Dans le parc de Feather DalePhoto by: Jean-Pierre V
- le scénic rail wayPhoto by: Jean-Pierre V
- TéléphériquePhoto by: Jean-Pierre V
- Poste de LeuraPhoto by: Jean-Pierre V
- at the zooPhoto by: D. F. P
What You Can Expect
Next up, your guide takes you to Scenic World where your tour includes rides on the cable car, railway and skyway. Descend a steep track on the Scenic Railway route to arrive at a pristine rain forest landscape where you can stroll around the greenery. When you’re ready, step into the fully-enclosed cabin of the Scenic Cableway, which offers aerial views of landmarks such as Mt Solitary, Orphan Rock, Three Sisters and Katoomba Falls, then get another perspective as you soar high over Jamison Valley on the Scenic Skyway.
After your visit to Scenic World, have lunch in Wentworth Falls. Soak in views of Valley of the Waters from large picture windows in the Conservation Hut cafe as you enjoy a delicious lunch. Get a closer look at the waterfall during a leisurely stroll through the area after your meal.
In the afternoon, start back towards Sydney, stopping for a close encounter with the animals at Featherdale Wildlife Park. Hand-feed furry critters such as kangaroos and emus, photograph a koala and admire some of the 2,000 creatures in residence at the seven-acre park. Finally, board a boat on the Parramatta River to cruise back to Sydney in style. Get a good look at charming waterfront homes and Sydney Harbour Bridge before your boat docks in Circular Quay to end your tour.
It was a great outdoor experience!. Our journey started on a cold and grey morning but the weather cleared out as we ventured into the Blue Mountains. The mist gradually cleared and we were able to see the Three Sisters. The tour itinerary was perfectly spaced out and the tour guide/driver Peter provided useful nuggets of information throughout the entire journey. He also had a great sense of humour and there was never a dull moment. We had requested for vegetarian meals and we were happy with the choices offered for both breakfast and lunch. The stopover locations and restaurant choices were good. We were a small group of 16 people and the 18 seater bus was just perfect. The only let down was Featherdale Wildlife Park which did not live up to our expectations. While we got to see the Kangaroos, Koalas and Penguins up close, the park is definitely not in the same league as other national parks worldwide. I also did not enjoy watching the exotic Australian birds housed in small cages. The return journey is quite relaxing cruise on Parramatta River to return to Sydney and provides scenic views of Harbour Bridge and Opera House. We had used AATKings for the Great Ocean Road trip at Melbourne and we are extremely happy with both the experiences
a great time
It was a great day. Brad, our guide and drive did a great job with his fun narration and kept us laugh entire time. Blue Mountain is stunning. I love seeing animals at Featherdale Wildlife where we can actually touch those wallabies, kangaroos, and koala bears. When we arrived at Sydney on Fantasia cruise ship, the Sydney Opera House had just begun the laser and light display. That gave the perfect and memorable ending.
We had an awesome tour guide!
Great day outing. Had wonderful weather, a bit cold but if you are prepared the rest is great. Our driver and Guide Sheldon was fantastic, with lot of stories and details to tell that makes the difference.
Fantastic! The Tour provider AAT Kings is the best! It was a small group of people which lent to the fact we could get on/off bus in a timely fashion allowing our tour guide and driver CRYSTAL to show us two other spots for great pictures. She was amazing. Knowledgeable and very nice! The Blue Mountains were awesome. Just because of the season, by the time we got to the river cruise it was dark so not much to see but would be nice at another time. It was a leisurely way getting back to Sydney. Certainly worth booking
Most enjoyable! Loved Featherdale wallaby and kangaroo park and the river cruise was lovely with the city lights! Would definitely recommend this trip.
Faizan Hassan United States of ...
Our tour guide Dave was excellent and Blue Mountains are beautiful. It was an amazing tour.
very enjoyable. It was picturesque, comfortable and informative with a great tour guide. Highly recommended.