- Blue Mountains day trip from Sydney
- Take a scenic drive along the winding Cliff Drive into the Blue Mountains National Park
- Enjoy panoramic views over the Megalong Valley at Echo Point
- Visit the quaint mountain villages of Leura and Katoomba
- See Australia's native animals at Featherdale Wildlife Park
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
It's so great to get up close and personal with kangaroos, koalas and other native animals at the wildlife park. And the comprehensive Blue Mountains tour offers three thrilling ways to get the best views.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Feeding a pademelonPhoto by: Maureen M
- Three Sisters at Blue MountainPhoto by: Eugene T
- Beyond Vintage Wine Tapas ...Photo by: Tom L
- Breathtaking!!Photo by: 1viaje
- You are herePhoto by: Cruiser Craig
- Leura villagePhoto by: Cruiser Craig
- On the Jamison Valley ...Photo by: Cruiser Craig
- Gliding over Jamieson ValleyPhoto by: Cruiser Craig
- Blue mountainsPhoto by: Cruiser Craig
- Cuddly koalaPhoto by: Cruiser Craig
- Lunch in LeuraPhoto by: Cruiser Craig
- Katoomba Falls, Blue MountainsPhoto by: Cruiser Craig
- Scenic world skyway cable ...Photo by: Cruiser Craig
- around sydneyPhoto by: lydie v
- kangourouPhoto by: lydie v
- blues mountainsPhoto by: lydie v
- Featherdale parkPhoto by: carlosabreurj
- Three sistersPhoto by: Jennifer B
- River Cruise SunsetPhoto by: Janelle E
- Feeding the gentle WallabiesPhoto by: Janelle E
What You Can Expect
- Scenic Skyway - Australia's only horizontal passenger-carrying cable car. It is a 7-minute ride 656 feet (200 meters) above the Jamison Valley, where you can appreciate superb views of the Three Sisters, Katoomba Falls, Mt Solitary and Orphan Rock. The Skyway operates every 10 minutes.
- Scenic Railway - This is the world's steepest incline railway. Travel through a claffside tunnel and ancient rain forest as the railway descends 1,361 feet (415 meters) down the escarpment at a gradient of 52 degrees. The railway takes you to the rain forest boardwalk connecting to the Sceniscender platform and operates every 10 minutes.
- Scenic Cableway - The steepest aerial cable car in Australia will take you on a 1788-feet (545-meter) ride into the World Heritage-listed rain forest of the Jamison Valley. The Scenic Cableway is completely wheelchair accessible.
Sample Lunch Menu (subject to change):
- Spaghetti bolognese pasta
- Chicken and salad wrap sandwich
- Samosas served with Greek yogurt and salad
- Vegetable and goats cheese frittata served with salad
Winter menu (subject to change):
- Chicken, chorizo & bacon pasta served with salad (gluten free)
- Beef burger served with chips
- 2 Vegetable Samosas served with Greek yogurt and salad (vegetarian & halal)
- Asian Chicken & Vegetables served with rice (halal)
- Pumpkin Soup served with sourdough bread (vegetarian)
Summer menu (subject to change)
- Chicken Caesar Salad (halal)
- Beef & Cheese Burger served with chips & salad (halal)
- 2 Vegetable Samosas served with Greek yoghurt and salad (vegetarian & halal)
- Toasted Reuben Roll served with salad (Corned beef, chutney, cheddar cheese, baby spinach)
- Vegetable & Feta Cheese Frittata served with salad (vegetarian & gluten free)
- Salmon & Leek Tart served with salad (gluten free)
6:50am Crescent on Bayswater
8:00am Four Seasons (Harrington Street entrance)
8:00am Four Points Sheraton
7:50am Hilton Hotel (Pitt St entrance)
7:25am Holiday Inn Darling Harbour
7:35am Novotel Darling Harbour
7:40am Parkroyal Darling Harbour
7:45am Rydges World Square (Pitt St entrance)
7:05am Sofitel Wentworth
7:15am Vibe Hotel Sydney
7:20am YHA Sydney Central
This tour is well worth the cost. A convenient way to get out of Sydney. Scenic World was a fantastic time, though we recommend doing the tram down into the forest and train back up--shorter lines. Featherdale was delightful and we touched a koala! Bus pick up/drop off does take awhile.
From start to finish a brilliant day. Henry our driver was very knowledgeable about the area we were visiting, scenery was beautiful and the rides in scenic world very good. The wildlife park was good, only downfall was that you are not allowed to cuddle a koala in New South Wales.
Great tour ! guide/bus driver very caring and knowledgeable.
Thoroughly enjoyed this experience and highly recommend it
This tour made my trip to Australia complete! First of all, our driver Henry, I think was so knowledgable and helpful and fun! The tour touched a bit of everything you would want to see in a day from Sydney - Three Sisters was spectacular, as was the hiking around the Blue Mountains Nature area be sure to pay the extra to get the park transportation - it's really a must. My favorite part though was the Wildlife Park - seeing the Kangaroos and being able to feed them was definitely a highlight! I also thought the bus was very comfortable and there were videos shown to entertain you on the ride. A nice touch!
Had a real blast! Both interesting and fun. Weather was the only down side. Enjoyed the lunch as well.
We had a very nice time. Unfortunately, as in most trips of this kind, there never is enough time to do all that one wants to do. This was especially true at Scenic Wonders. Blue Mountain National Park is beautiful and one could easily spend the entire day there and still not see everything. Featherlands was also very nice, and although in a zoo like environment, it was nice to see the various Australian animals and birds in person.
Fabulous excursions. Very enjoyable. Tour guides were excellent.
Excellent day to the Blue Mountains and also a wildlife park to see koalas and other creatures.