- Full-day hiking tour of the Blue Mountains from Wentworth Falls
- Discover the beauty of the Blue Mountains including views over the Grose Valley
- Ride the famous Scenic Railway (if option selected)
- Choose from two different options to suit your level of fitness
- Led by professional hiking guides
- Enjoy a gourmet picnic lunch
- Small-group tour with 16 people maximum
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
If you want to explore the heart of the World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains National Park, these hikes are for you. With two different hikes to choose from, there is one to suit your level of fitness, and the fantastic guides will keep you motivated and informed throughout the hike.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Valley of the Waterfalls
Discover a true hidden gem, filled with stunning cascading waterfalls, spectacular scenery and rocky escarpments.
Grade: Medium hike with some steep steps up and down, suitable for those with an average level of fitness. This is a 4- to 6-mile (7-to 10-kilometer), approximately 3.5-hour hike.
Ruined Castle and Scenic Railway
Ride on the world’s steepest passenger railway, known as the Scenic Railway. The 1,361-foot (415-meter) descent will take you through a cliffside tunnel down into an ancient rainforest. For amazing 360-degree views of the area, hike across the Jamison Valley and climb the Ruined Castle, a large outcrop of rocky boulders that jut out above the surrounding bush.
Grade: Hard hike, with some hilly sections, requiring a good level of fitness. This is an 8-mile (13-kilometer), approximately 6.5-hour hike.
Medium – designated walking trails with moderate inclines and more than 100 steps up/down
Hard – walking trails that veer off designated paths entail crossing of rougher terrains, climbing over rock/boulder formations, and include steep inclines