Visit beautiful Canberra on a day trip from Sydney. The nation's capital - a purpose built city, ultra modern, with imposing architecture yet a rural charm of lakeside, gardens and open spaces. Come and discover this hi-tech city - home of superb national monuments, museums and galleries.
- Full day trip from Sydney to Canberra
- Tour Canberra and see Lake Burley Griffin
- Visit the spectacular billion dollar New Parliament House for a guided inspection
- Observe Parliament if in session
- Visit the Australian War Memorial
- Stop at the historic township of Berrima for morning tea (own expense)
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
You ride in comfort to the Australian capital, where guides with an excellent grasp of the nation's politics and history will show you all the major attractions.
What You Can Expect
Canberra, Australia's most modern capital city and the political and administrative heart. Striking architecture contrasts with natural bushland. Visit the new billion dollar Parliament House and New Museum for an exclusive guided tour of both, pass the Prime Minister's Lodge and diplomatic embassies and visit the Australian War Memorial.