Visit beautiful Canberra on a day trip from Sydney. The nation's capital - a purpose built city, ultra modern, with imposing architecture yet a rural charm of lakeside, gardens and open spaces. Come and discover this hi-tech city - home of superb national monuments, museums and galleries.
- Full day trip from Sydney to Canberra
- Visit the historic township of Berrima in the Southern Highlands for morning tea (own expense)
- See the views of Canberra and surroundings from the summit of Mt Ainslie
- Take a guided tour of the Australian War Memorial and hear the history of the Anzac's
- Enjoy a guided tour of the National Gallery of Australia
- Visit the billion dollar Parliament House on a private guided tour
- See "The Lodge" - residence of the Australian Prime Minister
- See The Captain Cook Memorial Fountain, National Library, Carillion's bell tower and the High Court of Australia.
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
You ride in comfort to the Australian capital, where guides with an excellent grasp of the nation's politics and history will show you all the major attractions.
What You Can Expect
Canberra, Australia's most modern capital city and the political and administrative heart. Striking architecture contrasts with natural bushland. Visit the new billion dollar Parliament House and New Museum for an exclusive guided tour of both, pass the Prime Minister's Lodge and diplomatic embassies and visit the Australian War Memorial.
Fantastic trip the driver was informative and showed great attention to detail. Spoke to all on board bus with respect. Guides in Canberra were just so informative and knowledgable it made the tours easy. The war memorial is very emotional and parliament house is beautiful. Stunning views everywhere
Great tour. Driver and tour guides were outstanding.