Jonah's is set upon the clifftop overlooking Whale Beach, truly one of Sydney's most spectacular outlooks. Fly over Sydney's famous Northern Beaches, including Manly, Dee Why Newport and on to Palm Beach on the return flight you will soak up the sights of Sydney Harbour.
Perched high on the edge of a cliff, enjoying dramatic views of Whale Beach and the sprawling Pacific Ocean, Jonah's at Palm Beach is one of Australia's most prestigious ocean retreats. Something of a Sydney institution, Jonah's salubrious guest list has included Laurence Olivier, Anthony Hopkins, Mick Jagger and Jerry Hall.
Departing Sydney Harbour late morning your seaplane flight tracks north past Sydney's spectacular northern beaches before touching down in the expansive waterway of Pittwater. Jonah's courtesy vehicle will meet you at the dock and transfer you the short distance to the restaurant.
- Stunning return flight by seaplane from Sydney to Palm Beach
- Gourmet three-course lunch at the prestigious Jonah's Palm Beach Restaurant with 180 degree views of the Pacific Ocean
- Aerial photo opportunities of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House and Sydney's Northern Beaches
- Informative commentary from your expert pilot-guide
- Choice of three departure times: 11:30pm, 12:30pm and 1:30pm
What You Can Expect
Jonah's Restaurant offers contemporary Australian cuisine, showcasing some exceptional Australian and International produce, including an extensive wine list and will ensure Jonah's diners are as impressed about the food as they are about the restaurant's 180 degree views of the Pacific Ocean.
- Freshly shucked Sydney rock oysters with champagne mignonette
- Warm spanner crab, sea urchin butter sauce and potato puree
- Duck-wrapped lamb and cumin sausage, pickled baby beetroot, lebne cappellacci
- Tempura ricotta-fi lled zucchini flowers served with basil pesto
- Flash-fried Queensland calamari with spicy cajun remoulade and lemon
- Vanilla scented tuna tartare, edamame, crisp radish and toasted nori
- Blue swimmer crab, angel hair pasta, Reggiano Parmigiano, parsley and lemon
- Roasted ocean trout and blue eye trevalla crepinette, kipfler potatoes, wilted spinach and foie gras sauce
- Butter-basted gold band snapper, chorizo sausage succotash and sweet corn nage
- Slow-roasted Barossa Valley chicken breast, calvados gastrique, squab jus, potato and apple gallette
- Grain-fed beef fillet, stone ground polenta, broad beans and roast treviso
- Terrine of white chocolate ice cream, blood orange sorbet and granita
- Vanilla panna cotta, pomegranate molasses and warm lavender honey
- Belgian triple chocolate layered cake with mocha rum sauce
- Warm black fig pudding, butterscotch sauce, vanilla ice cream, saba syrup
- Caramelised pineapple and passionfruit crème brulee napoleon
- Raspberry jellies and chocolate truffles
- Three cheeses served with fresh fruit, nuts, walnut bread and lavosh