- Day tour to Palm Beach to see the filming locations in the hit TV show Home and Away
- See the Summer Bay Surf Club, Alf's Bait Shop, the pier, the lighthouse and other outdoor locations in Home and Away
- Explore Palm Beach, the real-life location for Summer Bay, and maybe get lucky and catch the show being filmed
- Hear inside stories about the show from your guide
- Drive along Sydney’s coastal route and take in Whale Beach, Avalon Beach and the Bilgola lookout
- Spend time in Manly, a favorite beachside suburb known for its relaxed atmosphere, restaurants, festivals and surfers
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Follow your expert tour guide to famous locations from Home and Away, including the Summer Bay Surf Club, The Pier, Alf's Bait Shop, the lighthouse and the gorgeous beach. Your guide will share insider information, gossip and tricks of the trade from the set!
With luck, you may catch a day when the show is filming and get to watch the crew in action. The cast will sometimes pose for photographs and give autographs; maybe you’ll get a pic with Brax! Popular since its debut in 1987, Home and Away’s notable former cast members include Heath Ledger and Naomi Watts.
You’ll have free time to stroll around and take in the sights of ‘Summer Bay’ before heading south to Manly via a coastal route that passes breathtaking views of Whale Beach, Avalon Beach and the Bilgola lookout. Along the way, you might spot migrating whales (in season). You’ll also see multi-million dollar homes as you come into Manly, a suburb of Sydney that has become famous for its natural beauty, relaxed atmosphere and beach lifestyle.
Your tour ends in Manly, giving you the option to stay and explore this vibrant beachside suburb at your leisure. You may want to take a walk along the coast, rent a bike or kayak, or check out some of the restaurants and bars along the beach. You can easily catch the Sydney Ferry (own expense) back to Circular Quay to return to Sydney.
This is a great tour for fans of Home and Away. It takes in parts of Sydney you would not normally see. Plenty of time for photo opportunities. You might be lucky enough to catch some filming ! A must for fans!
We saw them filming