- Evening tour to Hunter Valley Gardens Christmas Lights Spectacular, from Sydney
- Be captivated by Christmas light displays of animals, fairy tale characters and Christmas stories in five garden areas
- Enjoy an Australian barbecue dinner at Hunter Resort
- Take a photo with Santa and go for a spin on the amusement rides (own expense)
- Travel between Sydney and the Hunter Valley by luxury air-conditioned coach with a friendly professional driver
- Great tour for kids and adults!
What You Can Expect
Walk around and take in twinkling highlights such as Cinderella’s Castle, a Christmas fountain, a life-size horse and carriage, and giant Christmas trees, all glowing with bright lights. As you stroll, you may come across live performances by musicians and carolers who roam the gardens and perform throughout the night.
Younger kids will enjoy exploring the Storybook Garden with its large sculptures of characters like Humpty Dumpty and Alice in Wonderland. Kids can also try the amusement rides and take a photo with Santa Claus (own expense).
Fortify yourself for the evening with an Australian barbecue dinner at the Hunter Resort, just a few minutes' drive from the gardens.
After several hours of taking in the lights and entertainment at Hunter Valley’s Christmas Lights Spectacular, you’ll re-board your coach and be returned to Sydney around 11pm.
- Cresent on Bayswater
- Sydney Harbour Marriott
- Sheraton on the Park - Back of Hotel
- YHA Central
- The Star Coach Terminal