- Evening tour to Hunter Valley Gardens Christmas Lights Spectacular, from Sydney
- Be captivated by Christmas light displays of animals, fairy tale characters and Christmas stories in five garden areas
- Enjoy an Australian barbecue dinner at Hunter Resort
- Take a photo with Santa and go for a spin on the amusement rides (own expense)
- Travel between Sydney and the Hunter Valley by luxury air-conditioned coach with a friendly professional driver
- Great tour for kids and adults!
What You Can Expect
When you arrive in the early evening, enjoy the sunset as you have a delicious dinner of Australian barbecue at the Hunter Resort, just a few minutes down the road from the gardens. You'll be in the perfect location to feast your eyes on millions of sparkling light displays as the gardens light up for the night.
Inside Hunter Valley Gardens, stroll around themed light displays made from more than one million lights and designed specifically for this 20-acre oasis of manicured gardens. Expect to find the North Pole, Candyland, Cinderella’s Castle, a fairy garden, giant Christmas trees and more, all brightly shining with festive colors. Younger kids love the Storybook Garden, where characters like Humpty Dumpty and Alice in Wonderland are portrayed in statues inspired by these children's classics.
Kids can also take a photo with Santa Claus and hop on board the amusement rides (own expense). To add to the celebration, musicians and carolers roam the gardens performing throughout the night
After several hours of taking in the lights and entertainment at Hunter Valley’s Christmas Lights Spectacular, re-board your coach to return to Sydney, arriving around 11pm to end your tour.
- Cresent on Bayswater
- Sydney Harbour Marriott
- Sheraton on the Park - Back of Hotel
- YHA Central