- Breathtaking 2-hour helicopter return flight from Sydney to the Hunter Valley
- See the Sydney Opera House and other iconic landmarks from the air
- Spectacular views over Sydney Harbour, Hawkesbury River and Hunter Valley
- Wine tasting at Tallavera Grove
- Gourmet three-course lunch including a bottle of wine
- Informative commentary from your expert pilot-guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What You Can Expect
The one-hour helicopter flight to the Hunter Valley takes you over Sydney’s iconic landmarks and harbour, with amazing views of the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge, then follows the coastline along the northern beaches to Palm Beach. As Pittwater emerges below, the flight heads inland to the Hawkesbury River and Brisbane Waters, before passing over the Central Coast to eventually land amongst the famed vineyards of the Hunter Valley.
Enjoy a wine tasting and sample some terrific wines the Hunter is renowned for, including crisp Semillon’s and ripe Shiraz. Then take time out for lunch among vines at an award-winning restaurant. While you sip a glass from you complimentary bottle of wine the chef will prepare a three-course gourmet lunch using the best local and seasonal produce.
Your decadent day ends with your return helicopter flight to Sydney -- with even more stunning aerial views!
Please note: The restaurant and lunch menu are subject to change. In the event that Talavera Grove is unavailable, an equally suitable lunch and wine tasting destination will be included.