Save 30% on the recommended retail rate adult price for Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary entrance ticket only. Valid for travel until March 31, 2015.
- Visit Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary a short stroll from Manly Wharf
- Watch the sharks being feed in the 5-million litre Oceanarium
- See sharks, giant stingrays and turtles
- See the world's most venomous snakes and spiders
What You Can Expect
Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary is also home to some of Australia's deadliest animals! Daily shows and guided tours allow you to get up close and personal to the dangerous, deadly and often misunderstood Australian wildlife. Interact with crabs, sea urchins, star fish and more at the touch-pool and meet baby Port Jackson Sharks at the Shark Shallows.
There is always something happening at Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary!
Why not combine your Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary experience with an Attraction Combination Pass allowing you to visit up to 4 Sydney attractions (attractions do not need to visited on the same day)
WILD LIFE Sydney - next door to the Sydney aquarium, WILD LIFE Sydney is home to the largest variety of Australian flora and fauna. Pat a koala and watch the keepers feed the animals
SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium - Sydney Aquarium has the world's largest Great Barrier Reef exhibit. Walk through the awe inspiring Open Ocean Oceanarium, home to huge stingrays, large shoals of fish and impressive array of sharks
Sydney Tower Eye - Stand on the Sydney Tower Eye Observation Deck at a height of 820 feet (250 meters) above street level with 360-degree views and see as far as 50 miles (80km). Discover a new dimension to Sydney with the 4D cinema experience. You’ll be blown away by this visual presentation that showcases Australia’s iconic attractions.
Daily Presentations (guide only, subject to change)
- 11:00 am Shark and Fish Feeding (Mon, Wed, Fri only)
- 12:00 pm Dangerous Australian Animal Show (Weekdays)
- 12:25 pm Reptile Photos - Have your photo taken with one of Australia unique and amazing reptiles.
- 12:30 pm Touch Pool Tales - Meet the creatures of the touch pool in this hands on presentation
- 1:30 pm Dangerous Australian Animal Show (Weekends)
- 1:30 pm Fishy Facts and Feeding (Weekdays)
- 2:00 pm SEA LIFE Sanctuary Surface Feed (Tue, Thurs, Sat, Sun)
- 2:30 pm Lovable Lizards and more (Weekdays) Seated interactive reptile show
- 3:00 pm Lovable Lizards and more (Weekends) Seated, interactive reptile show