Important! Please note we are currently sold out. Please check back soon for next year’s rates and availability.
- Celebrate New Year's Eve on Sydney's Clark Island
- Enjoy a prime viewing point for the fireworks at 9pm and midnight
- Be entertained by live music throughout the evening
- Snack on picnic baskets filled with antipasto and sweet treats
- Feast on a gourmet barbecue dinner catered by Nielsen Park
- Sip on drinks from the open bar, serving local beers, wine and sparkling wines to toast the New Year
- Round-trip ferry ticket included
What You Can Expect
Once you’ve been transported to Clark Island by ferry, choose to settle down among the cushioned lounge areas, or take your place at an elegant table setting. Sydney band Soul Patrol will entertain you with smooth tunes throughout the night, and there is open bar serving beer, wine and sparkling wines to toast the end of 2012. Nibble on antipasto treats from your picnic basket, then enjoy a gourmet barbecue dinner provided by legendary Nielsen Park caterers. At 9pm, watch the fireworks light up the sky over Sydney, and then have another perfect vantage point to enjoy the famous midnight display.
Due to marine safety and harbor regulations, no ferries will depart from Clark Island until after the main firework display at midnight.