- See a world-class opera performance at the iconic Sydney Opera House
- Performances include La bohème, A Masked Ball, Falstaff, Orpheus in the Underworld, The Force of Destiny, Tosca, Don Pasquale, La Traviata, Albert Herring and the smash hit South Pacific
- Operas by Puccini and Verdi
- Choose from four seating options to cater for a range of budgets
- Arrive early to enjoy the superb views of Sydney Harbour
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Seeing an opera at this world-class venue is an absolute must-do. A variety of seating and price options makes it easy to cross this off your bucket list!
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
The 2013 opera season at the Sydney Opera House promises to exceed all expectations as new stars join favorites from previous seasons to transport audiences to another world. Whether you are an opera aficionado or just looking to add a little something special to your Sydney vacation, a performance at the Sydney Opera House isn't just any old night at the opera!
Bars inside Sydney Opera House open one hour prior to performance time, so why not arrive early to enjoy a pre-theatre drink (additional cost) and enjoy the unbeatable views of Sydney Harbour.
See 'Itinerary' below for further details on the operas scheduled to perform at Sydney Opera House during the 2013 season.
Back by popular demand, the Lincoln Center Theater's smash hit production of Rodgers & Hammerstein's South Pacific returns to the Sydney Opera House
September: 12, 13, 14, 17, 18, 19, 29, 21, 24,25, 26, 27, 28
October: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 8,9,10, 11, 12, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 29, 30, 31
November: 1, 2
January 1, 2, 3, 8, 9, 10
Puccini’s heart-rending love story is transported to Berlin in the 1930s, where the high-spirited bohemians revel in the exotic seductions of the Spiegeltent.
January 16, 21