Book by November 30, 2015 and travel by December 31, 2015 to save 5% off our previously offered price!
- Full-day tour to Port Stephens with wildlife park, dolphin-watching cruise, 4WD tour and sandboarding
- Cross Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Hawkesbury River as you drive north of Sydney
- Discover wildlife from around the globe at the Australian Reptile Park, with furry critters too!
- Look for bottlenose dolphins on a 1.5-hour boat cruise in Port Stephens
- Jump in the boom net during the dolphin cruise for a chance to splash around
- Take a 4WD vehicle tour of the Stockton Bight Sand Dunes
- Get a thrill when you try sandboarding down the giant dunes
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is a wonderful tour for animal lovers of all ages. Don't miss the chance to try sandboarding — it's like snowboarding but on sand!
Recent Photos of This Tour
- SandboardingPhoto by: Bridget F
- Feeding the kangaroosPhoto by: Terri B
- TravelPhoto by: Sarang S
- Sand surfingPhoto by: Sarang S
- Une petite descente pas ...Photo by: MONIQUE B
- ParkPhoto by: Madlena M
- Park1Photo by: Madlena M
- Beautiful sand dunesPhoto by: Bridget F
- Dolphin watchPhoto by: Bridget F
- Dolphin WatchPhoto by: Bridget F
- Port StephensPhoto by: Bridget F
- Reptile ParkPhoto by: Bridget F
- lord of the boardPhoto by: Ewa C
- dolphin cruisePhoto by: Ewa C
- feeding wallabiesPhoto by: Ewa C
- tasmanian devil babiesPhoto by: Ewa C
- raptile parkPhoto by: Ewa C
- Boats docked at Nelson Bay in ...Photo by: Hdawg
USA, 01 2012
- 4WD Tour busPhoto by: Hdawg
USA, 01 2012
- Nelson Bay Beach 13Photo by: Hdawg
USA, 01 2012
What You Can Expect
Stop at the Australian Reptile Park, located about one hour's drive outside of Sydney. Walk through informative displays that showcase a variety of species, including Australian native animals such as Tasmanian devils, platypus, wallabies and wombats. You can also feed a kangaroo or pet a koala, and check out Spider World's high-tech interactive exhibits.
After approximately 45 minutes at the park, continue your scenic drive to Port Stephens, stopping in Nelson Bay where you have about one hour on your own for lunch (own expense) before taking your afternoon dolphin cruise. If you wish to include a buffet lunch on board the boat, simply select the upgrade when booking.
Enjoy a 1.5-hour afternoon dolphin-watching cruise that takes you directly to the best spots for sightings of wild bottlenose dolphins. Learn about the playful creatures from your onboard guide and enjoy fantastic views of the Tomaree and Yacaaba headlands as well. Bring your swim gear as there are opportunities to take a dip or ride in the boom net. Your cruise also provides complimentary tea, coffee and biscuits.
6:50am Crescent on Bayswater
8:00am Four Seasons (Harrington Street entrance)
8:05am Four Points Sheraton
7:50am Hilton Hotel (Pitt St entrance)
7:25am Holiday Inn Darling Harbour
7:55am Menzies Hotel
7:35am Novotel Darling Harbour
7:40am Parkroyal Darling Harbour
7:45am Rydges World Square (Pitt St entrance)
7:05am Sofitel Wentworth
7:15am Vibe Hotel Sydney
7:20am YHA Sydney Central
Wonderful. I enjoy every moment of the journey. Highly recommended
The experience was extraordinary and exciting. We saw many dolphins in the crystal clear waters. The sandboarding experience was very fun and exhilarating. I would recommend this tour to others.
Well worth the money!!! It started with a very nice coach to pick us up at the hotel and on the way to our destinations, David the guide/driver, filled us in with valuable knowledge of Australian wildlife. The whole is well organised and no wasted time. It ended with a climax of sandboarding at sand dunes more than 100meters high. Wow, so exciting!!!
Thumbs up for the great tour and guide. Simply awesome! Loved it!
Right from the first moment of pickup up, Ben was a fantastic guide. He kept us well informed during the trip and we learned quite a bit about Australia that we didn't know. The tour was packed full of different activities and we were never bored. Hats off to the tour company and especially Ben for a memorable experience!
This tour was amazing!
This tour was amazing!
This trip was a great day out. The buffet lunch on the ship was amazing - great food and they kept it coming so you could definitely eat as much as you wanted. The dolphins were swimming all around the boat the whole time, unfortunately none of them decided to jump out of the water though. The Wildlife park was really a cute little park - and it was fun petting the koalas.
Great trip. Julian was great
The Australian Wildlife park was my favorite by far. Unfortunately, our tour was running behind so we only had an hour there. Sand boarding was a lot of fun. Feel free to eat lunch on your own, there are several restaurants and cafes right by the dock. The Dolphin Watching was great, bring your swimsuit as on the way back you can swim just off the boat.
$135.47 Save $6.77