- Private scenic helicopter tour of Australia’s Blue Mountains from Sydney
- Admire incredible aerial views of the Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, Olympic Park and the UNESCO World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains
- Enjoy a gourmet a la carte lunch at Scenic World, a park offering unforgettable nature experiences
- Ride the Scenic Railway, the world's steepest incline railway
- Take a cable car ride through the magnificent rainforest
- Round-trip helicopter flight, lunch and Scenic World attractions included
Take off on a scenic 45-minute flight high above the city and see two of Sydney’s iconic landmarks from the air -- the Sydney Opera House and the Sydney Harbour Bridge -- before heading west over Olympic Park, the site of the 2000 Olympic Games. Enjoy commentary provided by your pilot as you head toward the Warragamba Dam and into the Jamison Valley while admiring spectacular aerial views of the Blue Mountains and the famed Three Sisters rock formation.
Land at Scenic World, a park-like setting in the Blue Mountains near the village of Katoomba that offers amazing nature experiences. Relax as you enjoy a a la carte lunch overlooking the mountains. Then, hop on board the Scenic Railway, one of the steepest incline railways in the world, as you descend to the ancient rainforest floor. Or, take the Scenic Cableway, one of the steepest aerial cable cars in the Southern Hemisphere, across the Jamison Valley.
Once at the bottom, follow the signs through the rainforest and take a walk along the boardwalks of the Scenic Walkway. Stroll through the lush rainforest and keep an eye out for native birds and other animals as you take in the gorgeous scenery.
Board the cableway or railway and head back up to the top, where the helipad at Scenic World is located, and board the helicopter for your return flight to Sydney.
Please note: The Scenic Railway will be closed for maintenance from January 14, to March 29, 2013. The Cableway and Skyway will still be operating as usual.