- Northern Beaches, Ku-ring-gai and central Sydney private tour
- Explore the Aboriginal rock engravings of Ku-ring-gai National Park
- Visit famous Palm Beach, Curl Curl and Manly Beach
- Enjoy a delicious meal at Jonah's Restaurant, overlooking the Pacific Ocean
- Admire beautiful views of Sydney Harbour from North Head
- Stop at the Gap at Watsons Bay for fabulous ocean views
- See the historic The Rocks area and the iconic Sydney Opera House
- A private tour ensures more personalized attention from your guide
What You Can Expect
The drive continues to the coast, stopping at West Head for morning tea. See fantastic Pacific Ocean views from the vantage point here, then take a walk back through the millennia on a visit to see Aboriginal rock engravings believed to be thousands of years old.
Back on the coast, follow the beaches north to the long stretch of sand known as Palm Beach, metropolitan Sydney’s most northern surf beach, beloved by the city’s rich and famous. Enjoy lunch with scenic views at award-winning, secluded Jonah's Restaurant, perched on the cliff top at nearby Whale Beach, overlooking the Pacific Ocean.
After lunch, the return trip to Sydney takes you along North Sydney’s long coastline, passing a string of golden beaches including Curl Curl and Manly, and stopping at North Head for great views across the harbor to the city.
Back in the city center, see the sights of central Sydney on a private tour that takes you to see Sydney’s origins in the historic The Rocks area, the iconic Sydney Opera House, the sandstone seat known as Mrs Macquarie’s Chair, and the affluent houses and manicured gardens of Sydney's eastern suburbs.
Visit the sandstone cliffs at the Gap in Watsons Bay for fabulous Pacific Ocean views, then return to the Sydney city center, arriving at your hotel at approximately 5:30pm.