- Northern Beaches, Ku-ring-gai and central Sydney private tour
- Explore the Aboriginal rock engravings of Ku-ring-gai National Park
- Visit famous Palm Beach, Curl Curl and Manly Beach
- Enjoy a delicious meal at Jonah's Restaurant, overlooking the Pacific Ocean
- Admire beautiful views of Sydney Harbour from North Head
- Stop at the Gap at Watsons Bay for fabulous ocean views
- See the historic The Rocks area and the iconic Sydney Opera House
- A private tour ensures more personalized attention from your guide
What You Can Expect
Pause for morning tea at West Head, and enjoy panoramic views of Pittwater, Barrenjoey Head and lighthouse, and the beaches of the central coast. Follow your guide on a short and easy walk that takes you to a site with Aboriginal rock carvings that were made thousands of years ago by the Guringai people.
Continue by car along the coast to Palm Beach, the northernmost surf beach in Sydney and home to many VIPs. Have a gourmet lunch at Jonah's Restaurant, located on a cliff with great views of the Pacific Ocean and Whale Beach. Afterward, drive through Curl Curl and Manly as you go south to Sydney. Stop for photo ops at North Head where you can view the Sydney skyline from across the harbor.
Head into central Sydney to The Rocks, a district that dates to the origins of the colony. See modern shops and restaurants among heritage-listed buildings along the waterfront as you learn about the city’s history. Next up, pass by landmarks such as the Sydney Opera House, the Royal Botanic Gardens and Mrs Macquarie’s Chair. Then cruise through the affluent eastern suburbs to the Gap, a sandstone outcropping that offers a stunning perspective on Watsons Bay and the expanse of the Pacific Ocean.
Traveling with a private guide allows you the flexibility to stay longer at your favorite places. Your tour ends in the early evening when your guide returns you to your hotel.