- Insider tour of Sydney by vintage 1964 EH Holden Premier
- Go off the beaten track with an in-the-know local and explore Sydney from the seat of a true automotive icon
- Travel through Sydney's city, beaches and surrounding bush by 1964 EH Holden Premier and discover its hidden secrets known only to locals
- Gain a deeper understanding of Sydney by delving into Australia’s colonial and indigenous history
- Take away photos of your Sydney day tour captured by your photographer guide
- Become a Sydney local in a day!
What You Can Expect
Your private guide will then take you on a drive through central Sydney, to take a walk through the city’s indigenous enclave, Redfern. Here you’ll gain insights into Sydney’s Aboriginal population, and visit an inner-city terrace, built in 1876. You’ll also see examples of Sydney’s contemporary art in this bohemian part of the city.
Then head to the beach to experience Sydney’s relaxed surfer lifestyle, and take a walk along the sand on Waverley’s rugged coastline. The photo opportunities keep coming when your photographer guide reveals a secret location for the best views combining Sydney’s city, beach and bush, where exclusive homes nestle beside the harbor.
Touring Sydney in a restored 1964 EH Holden is a unique way to get around, allowing you to see the city from a local’s viewpoint. Your passionate Sydneysider guide also takes you beneath the surface of Sydney’s colonial and indigenous history to reveal a secret, local side to the city that most visitors never experience.
Tour and Upgrade Options
You have a choice of three different Sydney tours. The three-hour, four-hour and five-hour Sydney tour include the above sites and activities.