- 20-minute private helicopter flight over Sydney with in-flight commentary
- See panoramic views of Sydney Harbour from the air
- Gourmet two-course lunch at Wolfies, Circular Quay
- Complimentary refreshments before and after the private helicopter flight
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
When you’re ready, your pilot takes off and soars over Sydney. Soak up the sights as you enjoy spectacular views of classic sights including the sweep of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, the sails of the Sydney Opera House and the greenery of Taronga Zoo. Snap photos of boats bobbing on turquoise water and fringed with white-sand beaches as you buzz over Rose Bay and Manly Cove. During your flight, your pilot shares informative commentary about Sydney via two-way headsets. Learn about the history, landmarks and legends of the Harbour City as you soak in the scenery from above.
When you return to earth, head to Circular Quay for a mouth-watering lunch at Wolfies. The restaurant is situated in The Rocks, a historic district founded in the late 1800s during the colony’s early days. Admire clear views of Circular Quay, the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Opera House as you enjoy a main course and dessert (see sample menu below).
After lunch, your private vehicle drops you off at your central Sydney hotel to end your scenic helicopter tour experience.
- Barramundi fillet roast garlic mash, tomato & black olive, caper & parsley dressing (gf)
- Twice-cooked pork belly braised lentils, buttered savoy cabbage & cider apple relish (gf)
- Roast corn-fed chicken breast truffled polenta, crisp pancetta, pea & mushroom ragout (gf)
- Char grilled New York cut sirloin 300g with potato, slow-roasted tomato, caramelised onion & blue cheese butter red wine jus, (gf)
- Spinach & ricotta ravioli roast tomato & herb sauce,shaved parmesan (v)
- Seafood risotto with tomato, mussels, tiger prawn & calamari finished with gremolata butter (gf)
- Buttermilk panna cotta with peach coulis, peaches, raspberry & almond crumb
- Pavlova with passionfruit, lychee, whipped cream & pistachio praline
- Opera slice with coffee anglaise, vanilla macaron & chocolate tuille
- Cointreau, orange & almond cake with caramelised oranges, mascarpone chantilly & candied zest
- Local & imported cheeses with quince paste, lavosh & grissini
Brilliant from start to finish, personal service well worth the money finishing with a amazing lunch with lovely views over the harbour rounded off our stay in Australia perfectly would definitely recommend it
Just amazing! A must in Sydney!
10 out of 10. Bought this trip as a present for my parents 40th wedding anniversary. The highlight of their trip Down Under!
We had a fantastic helicopter trip around Sydney. Our package included lunch at Wolfies on the quay. Awesome trip. Pilot was super. Would recommend. One of the highlights of our month long stay in Australia.
Karen and Sean Mead
Fabulous adventure, great pilot, very helpful and knowledgeable staff, would highly recommend this trip as a fantastic way to see Sydney.
A Wonderful Experience. Couldn't ask for more!
Excellent trip - informative pilot - fantastic lunch - expensive but well worth it!!!!
Amazing trip. A great way to see the city. Everyone involved was friendly. Couldn't have asked for anything better.
Muy buen tour, completo. La tripulación y la acogida fue excelente. Durante el vuelo nos dieron todo tipo de explicaciones sobre donde estábamos y fue muy instructivo. Luego la comida también fue muy buena también... Con un lugar reservado en primera fila con vistas a la ópera.
An absolutely awesome experience. To see the iconic sights from the air is breathtaking. our pilot was very knowledgable nice young man, sorry have forgotten his name? A must do when in Sydney. We also had a wonderful meal at Peter Doyles afterwards. A very good day. Thank you. Sarah and Ian