- 20-minute private helicopter flight over Sydney with in-flight commentary
- See panoramic views of Sydney Harbour from the air
- Gourmet two-course lunch at Wolfies, Circular Quay
- Complimentary refreshments before and after the private helicopter flight
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Next, take to the skies and see Sydney Harbour in all its majestic glory. Your 20-minute private helicopter flight takes in all the iconic landmarks, including the Sydney Harbour Bridge, Sydney Opera House, Taronga Zoo, Rose Bay and Manly Cove, before landing back at the helipad.
Finish your morning with a delicious lunch at Wolfies at Circular Quay. The restaurant is situated on the waterfront with stunning views overlooking Circular Quay and the Harbour Bridge. Choose a main course and dessert from the menu below.
- Barramundi fillet roast garlic mash, tomato & black olive, caper & parsley dressing (gf)
- Twice-cooked pork belly braised lentils, buttered savoy cabbage & cider apple relish (gf)
- Roast corn-fed chicken breast truffled polenta, crisp pancetta, pea & mushroom ragout (gf)
- Char grilled New York cut sirloin 300g with potato, slow-roasted tomato, caramelised onion & blue cheese butter red wine jus, (gf)
- Spinach & ricotta ravioli roast tomato & herb sauce,shaved parmesan (v)
- Seafood risotto with tomato, mussels, tiger prawn & calamari finished with gremolata butter (gf)
- Buttermilk panna cotta with peach coulis, peaches, raspberry & almond crumb
- Pavlova with passionfruit, lychee, whipped cream & pistachio praline
- Opera slice with coffee anglaise, vanilla macaron & chocolate tuille
- Cointreau, orange & almond cake with caramelised oranges, mascarpone chantilly & candied zest
- Local & imported cheeses with quince paste, lavosh & grissini
We had a fantastic helicopter trip around Sydney. Our package included lunch at Wolfies on the quay. Awesome trip. Pilot was super. Would recommend. One of the highlights of our month long stay in Australia.
Karen and Sean Mead
Fabulous adventure, great pilot, very helpful and knowledgeable staff, would highly recommend this trip as a fantastic way to see Sydney.