- Full day small-group tour to Royal National Park, the second oldest national park in the world, from Sydney
- Enjoy free time for optional activities such as canoeing, mountain biking or hang gliding (own expense)
- Learn how to throw spears with a woomera, an aboriginal spear-throwing device
- Sample tasty Australian barbecue for your picnic lunch
- Take a bush walk to Wattamolla beach, great for swimming and snorkeling, then take in stunning views from Bald Hill
- Drive over Sea Cliff Bridge and the Grand Pacific Drive, one of Australia’s most beautiful coastal roads
- Small-group tour limited to 24 people ensures a personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Your day starts with pickup in Sydney by air-conditioned minicoach. Head south to reach the national park where your guide presents optional activities upon your arrival. You might take a hike, rent a canoe (own expense) to explore Kangaroo Creek or simply kick back at the cafe.
About two hours later, rejoin your group for a spear-throwing lesson and a picnic lunch that features Australian barbecue. Afterward, hike with your guide to a gorgeous beach in Wattamolla while hearing about survival strategies in the Australian bush. At the beach, you can take a dip in the lagoon or the protected cove. Then hop back on the trail to reach Bald Hill Headland Reserve. The reserve overlooks Stanley Park, a renowned hang-gliding and paragliding spot. Have an urge to fly? You might try tandem hang-gliding (at own expense) if time and conditions allow.
At the end of a spectacular day in the national park, your guide drives back to Sydney via one of Australia's most famous coastal roads, Grand Pacific Drive. Keep your camera handy for photo ops when crossing over Sea Cliff Bridge.