- VIP guided tour of Australia's No.1 attraction, Sea Life Sydney Aquarium
- Experience the Sea Life Sydney Aquarium and all it's exhibits in depth
- Small-group VIP tour of maximum 5 people
- 90-minutes behind the scenes tour
- Bonus - free same day re-entry to Sea Life Sydney Aquarium
What You Can Expect
Head into Shark Valley and stand above the tank to feed the colorful fish that swim among the toothy predators in the tank. You’ll also visit the Bay of Rays and watch the feeding frenzy of the stingrays after you drop their snacks into the water.
Go into the kitchens that prep the meals and treats for the aquarium’s water-loving population and learn more about what it takes to care for thousands of different aquatic animals every day. You’ll also see a tank where corals grow and hear how they are transferred to the exhibits.
Your behind-the-scenes experience comes alive as your guide shares stories about working at the aquarium and fun facts about the animals that live there. Before or after your tour, you’ll have time to take in the exhibits on your own.