- 3.5-hour Sydney Harbour cruise
- Swim at secluded Sydney Harbour beaches
- Relax on deck and listen to onboard music
- Enjoy a picnic-style lunch
- Drinks, including beer and wine, are available for purchase
What You Can Expect
During your cruise, enjoy a picnic-style lunch of sandwiches and fruit on the harbor, listen to a great music soundtrack while dancing across the waves, and purchase drinks at the licensed bar.
Favourite tour that have done through Viator. There were about 20-25 people sprawled out on deck chairs enjoying the complimentary drink as we sailed under the Harbour Bridge and up bayside before turning around at the heads and making our way to Chowder Bay for lunch and a swim. Drinks on board were very cheap and the staff were great. A great day out for a visitor to the city or local.
It was fun and relaxing even if it was a very hot Sydney afternoon.. high of 45.8 °C at 2:55pm that day. The crew were very welcoming and friendly. We had a great time :-)