- See the unique collection of lifelike wax figures of stars, politicians and sports figures
- Come face-to-face with some of the world's most famous celebrities
- With a unique collection of amazing lifelike wax figures, Madame Tussauds allows you to get up close and personal with your favorite stars and sports heroes
- Learn the history of Madame Tussauds and the wax figure making process with free daily talks
- Purchase a combo attraction ticket and save over 20%
What You Can Expect
Once inside, sneak past the paparazzi to attend a photo shoot with Hugh Jackman and Nicole Kidman. Step back in time as you join Captain Cook's first voyage to Sydney Harbour, and then challenge your favorite Australian sports heroes in the Sport Zone. Next, take to the stage and sing along with Lady Gaga and other international music icons before starring in one of Australia's most popular television shows. Then mingle with Johnny Depp and other A-list stars at your very own premiere party.
Madame Tussauds brings together famous figures from history, sports and politics with agents of Hollywood glamour. Enjoy interactive experiences where visitors can jump into movie and television sets, sporting arenas, political debates and more. Live out a fantasy and stand next to your heroes, and bring your camera to capture great photo ops.
Sydney Attractions Pass:
Combine your Madame Tussauds experience with a Sydney Attractions Pass that provides admission for up to four of Sydney's top attractions (attractions do not need to be visited on the same day). It's easy to fit the attractions into your sightseeing schedule with your choice of a pass that is good for two, three or four of the following attractions:
- Sydney Tower Eye - Stand on the Sydney Tower Eye Observation Deck at a height of 820 feet (250 meters) above street level with 360-degree views that extend as far as 50 miles (80km). The 4D-cinema experience gives you the chance to soar over Sydney and admire its iconic attractions up close.
- WILD LIFE Sydney: Located next door to the Sydney Aquarium, WILD LIFE Sydney is home to the largest variety of Australian flora and fauna. Pat a koala, watch the keepers feed the animals, and see one of the largest crocodiles in captivity in the world.
- SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium - Sydney Aquarium has the world's largest Great Barrier Reef exhibit. Walk through the awe inspiring Open Ocean Oceanarium, home to huge stingrays, large shoals of fish and an impressive number of sharks.
- Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary - Come face-to-face with giant sharks and stingrays in a walk-through 110-meter-long (361-foot) acrylic tunnel. You'll see a vast array of marine life and meet some of Australia's deadliest animals!
It was great no waiting, strait in and a great venue
We both enjoyed Madame Tussauds very much a great likeness for most of the wax figures. It was easy to get around and the staff were very friendly and helpful.
Well worth the money! I wasn't sure what to expect but the quality and craftsmanship of the wax statues was fantastic! They looked so real! I really liked the fact that you are able to get up close and personal with the displays as well!
Excellent your . Being able to interact with and take photos with the " stars" was great
This tour was amazing!
The family had so much fun posing with them all. Great fun, highly recommend.
Very enjoyable experience. Thanks.
Walked in with ease. Combination tickets were pretty cheap!!
Really enjoyed it. Loved all the Australian models. Especially loved the champagne stop half way.
It was a great experience. We had a problem though with regards to the e-ticket, Madame Tussauds did not recognize our e-ticket.