Come face-to-face with Australia's famous faces and the world's most popular celebrities at Madame Tussauds, Sydney's newest attraction. Madame Tussauds combines Hollywood glamour with history, sports and politics, displaying life-size wax figures of a whole host of movie and television stars, sporting heroes, politicians and royal figures. Experience VIP treatment for a day with skip-the-line entry to Madame Tussauds – by purchasing this ticket ahead of time, you'll jump the queue. Don't waste time waiting in line!
Madame Tussauds opens in Sydney on April 16, 2012.
- Skip the entrance line at Sydney's newest attraction, Madame Tussauds
- See the unique collection of lifelike wax figures of stars, politicians and sports figures
- Come face-to-face with some of the world's most famous celebrities
- With a unique collection of amazing lifelike wax figures, Madame Tussauds allows you to get up close and personal with your favorite stars and sports heroes
- Purchase a combo attraction ticket and save over 20%
What You Can Expect
Start your visit to Madame Tussauds Sydney by sneaking past the paparazzi to attend a photo shoot with Hugh Jackman and Nicole Kidman. Then mingle with Johnny Depp and other A-list stars at your very own premiere party.
Step back in time as you join Captain Cook's first voyage to Sydney Harbour, and then challenge your favorite Australian sports heroes in the Sport Zone. Next, take to the stage and sing along with Lady Gaga and other international music icons before starring in one of Australia's most popular television shows.
Why not combine your Madame Tussauds experience with an Attraction Pass allowing you to visit 4 Sydney attractions (attractions do not need to be visited on the same day)
- SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium - Sydney Aquarium has the world's largest Great Barrier Reef exhibit. Walk through the awe inspiring Open Ocean Oceanarium, home to huge stingrays, large shoals of fish and impressive array of sharks
- Sydney Tower Eye - Stand on the Sydney Tower Eye Observation Deck at a height of 820 feet (250 meters) above street level with 360-degree views and see as far as 50 miles (80km). Discover a new dimension to Sydney with the 4D cinema experience. You’ll be blown away by this visual presentation that showcases Australia’s iconic attractions.
- Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary - Come face-to-face with giant sharks and stingrays in a walk-through 110 meter long acrylic tunnel. You'll see a vast array of marine life and meet some of Australia's most deadliest animals!
- WILD LIFE Sydney: Located next door to the Sydney Aquarium , WILD LIFE Sydney is home to the largest variety of Australian flora and fauna. Pat a koala, watch the keepers feed the animals and come face to face with one of the largest crocodiles in captivity in the world.