- Day trip to the Blue Mountains from Sydney
- Pet a koala and hand-feed kangaroos at Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Explore the UNESCSO World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains
- Take a guided walk to Wentworth Falls and admire the famous Three Sisters rock formation
- Visit Scenic World and ride one of the world’s steepest railways (own expense)
- Cruise down the Parramatta River and under the Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Small-group tour ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
A great value! The small group size makes for a fun, relaxed time visiting the can't-miss Blue Mountains, feeding adorable animals at the wildlife park and cruising under the one-and-only Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- sea of cloudsPhoto by: Roselyn R
- Enjoying a beautiful day in ...Photo by: Michelle H
- Blue MountainsPhoto by: Nur Iman D
- River cruise down Paramatta ...Photo by: jooail
- Nigel, our friendly tour guidePhoto by: jooail
- Fetherdale Wildlife ParkPhoto by: jooail
- Steepest RailwayPhoto by: jooail
- 3 SistersPhoto by: jooail
- Blue Mountains The Three ...Photo by: Edgar H
- Blue MountainsPhoto by: Shelagh L
- WallabyPhoto by: Shelagh L
- Kuddly koalaPhoto by: Shelagh L
- Keyes family at the Blue MtnsPhoto by: carol k
- Blue Mountains Jamison Valley ...Photo by: Scuba Suzie
- Wild Life ParkPhoto by: Keith K
- Gorgeous Blue Mountains!Photo by: Lydia P
- Kangaroo KissPhoto by: Sophia B
- retour en fin d excursionPhoto by: ANNE J
- les blues mountainsPhoto by: ANNE J
- Jamison Valley and the Blue ...Photo by: Eric B
What You Can Expect
Stretch your legs and meet amazing native Australian animals during a stop at Featherdale Wildlife Park. Want to pet a koala? You can do so there. Plus you might like to hand-feed the kangaroos and emus. Be sure to bring your camera for great photo ops!
Once you reach the Blue Mountains, stop at Echo Point to admire one of the Blue Mountains’ most heralded sights: the Three Sisters. Your guide explains local lore about this sculptural rock formation, which sits above the picturesque Jamison Valley. Next up, a nature hike to stunning Wentworth Falls. Then choose from several tour options at Scenic World (own expense). You might ride the rails or take to the air in a gondola to view the rainforest and valleys of the Blue Mountains.
Expect a break for lunch in Katoomba, a charming village in the Blue Mountains. You can either bring your own picnic or stop into one of the town’s fine cafes to purchase your lunch. Throughout the day, your guide provides informative commentary about the sights along with time for photo ops and rest stops.
As your small group-tour heads back towards Sydney in the afternoon, stop at Olympic Park, where the Olympic Games were held in the year 2000. Then hop on board a comfortable boat and glide along the Parramatta River. Take in the waterfront homes and lush greenery as you cruise back to the city. Once you pass under Sydney Harbour Bridge, it’s not long before your boat docks at Circular Quay where your full-day Blue Mountains tour ends.
Our tour guide Mark was awesome. Very satisfied with our day trip, we had so much fun
Stevo was an excellent guide for activity tours , we had a great time !
Great trip and guide. Our guide/driver made sure everyone had a great time. Well worth the time and money. Loved the Blue Mountains.
Awesome trip. Well worth the money. Our guide was the best!
We had a great time. Lots of amazing views of the mountains and Mark was very knowledgable.
On time meeting place, beautiful scenery, perfect!
Good day out. Nigel the guide very informative. Would recommend it.
Excellent, tour guide was fantastic! I would definitely recommend this trip!
Steve made the trip even more enjoyable.
Steve did a great job throughout the tour showing us around.