- Day trip to the Blue Mountains from Sydney
- Pet a koala and hand-feed kangaroos at Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Explore the UNESCSO World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains
- Take a guided walk to Wentworth Falls and admire the famous Three Sisters rock formation
- Visit Scenic World and ride one of the world’s steepest railways (own expense)
- Cruise down the Parramatta River and under the Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Small-group tour ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
A great value! The small group size makes for a fun, relaxed time visiting the can't-miss Blue Mountains, feeding adorable animals at the wildlife park and cruising under the one-and-only Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Recent Photos of this Tour
Una de las cataratas en el ...Photo by: bvalencia
The three sistersPhoto by: Michael T
Blue MountainsPhoto by: Anonymous
KoalaPhoto by: Kevin G
what amazing viewsPhoto by: Helen H
Blue Mountains WaterfallPhoto by: Eric O
Three Sisters rock formation ...Photo by: James W
Koala at Featherly Wildlife ...Photo by: James W
What You Can Expect
Next, continue to the Blue Mountains and explore this UNESCO World Heritage-listed park. At Echo Point, hear the legend of how the Three Sisters rock formation got its name and take in the spectacular views over Jamison Valley. Take a guided bush walk to Wentworth Falls and visit Scenic World, where you can ride one of the world’s steepest railways or take the gondola for aerial views of the valley below (at own expense).
Pack a picnic lunch or choose to eat at one of the many cafés (at own expense) in the quaint mountain village of Katoomba before traveling to Olympic Park, home to the Sydney 2000 Olympic Games. Finish your day with a leisurely cruise down the Parramatta River. Pass waterside suburbs and travel under the iconic Sydney Harbour Bridge, where your tour will conclude at Circular Quay.