Book and travel by June 30, 2016 and save over 7% off our previously offered price!
- Day trip to the Blue Mountains from Sydney
- Pet a koala and hand-feed kangaroos at Featherdale Wildlife Park
- Explore the UNESCSO World Heritage-listed Blue Mountains
- Take a guided walk to Wentworth Falls and admire the famous Three Sisters rock formation
- Visit Scenic World and ride one of the world’s steepest railways (own expense)
- Cruise down the Parramatta River and under the Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Small-group tour ensures a more personalized experience
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
A great value! The small group size makes for a fun, relaxed time visiting the can't-miss Blue Mountains, feeding adorable animals at the wildlife park and cruising under the one-and-only Sydney Harbour Bridge.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- sea of cloudsPhoto by: Roselyn R
- Enjoying a beautiful day in ...Photo by: Michelle H
- Blue MountainsPhoto by: Nur Iman D
- River cruise down Paramatta ...Photo by: jooail
- Nigel, our friendly tour guidePhoto by: jooail
- Fetherdale Wildlife ParkPhoto by: jooail
- Steepest RailwayPhoto by: jooail
- 3 SistersPhoto by: jooail
- Blue Mountains The Three ...Photo by: Edgar H
- Blue MountainsPhoto by: Shelagh L
- WallabyPhoto by: Shelagh L
- Kuddly koalaPhoto by: Shelagh L
- Keyes family at the Blue MtnsPhoto by: carol k
- Blue Mountains Jamison Valley ...Photo by: Scuba Suzie
- Wild Life ParkPhoto by: Keith K
- Gorgeous Blue Mountains!Photo by: Lydia P
- Kangaroo KissPhoto by: Sophia B
- retour en fin d excursionPhoto by: ANNE J
- les blues mountainsPhoto by: ANNE J
- Jamison Valley and the Blue ...Photo by: Eric B
What You Can Expect
Stretch your legs and meet amazing native Australian animals during a stop at Featherdale Wildlife Park. Want to pet a koala? You can do so there. Plus you might like to hand-feed the kangaroos and emus. Be sure to bring your camera for great photo ops!
Once you reach the Blue Mountains, stop at Echo Point to admire one of the Blue Mountains’ most heralded sights: the Three Sisters. Your guide explains local lore about this sculptural rock formation, which sits above the picturesque Jamison Valley. Next up, a nature hike to stunning Wentworth Falls. Then choose from several tour options at Scenic World (own expense). You might ride the rails or take to the air in a gondola to view the rainforest and valleys of the Blue Mountains.
Expect a break for lunch in Katoomba, a charming village in the Blue Mountains. You can either bring your own picnic or stop into one of the town’s fine cafes to purchase your lunch. Throughout the day, your guide provides informative commentary about the sights along with time for photo ops and rest stops.
As your small group-tour heads back towards Sydney in the afternoon, stop at Olympic Park, where the Olympic Games were held in the year 2000. Then hop on board a comfortable boat and glide along the Parramatta River. Take in the waterfront homes and lush greenery as you cruise back to the city. Once you pass under Sydney Harbour Bridge, it’s not long before your boat docks at Circular Quay where your full-day Blue Mountains tour ends.
Great guide and lovely day. Money well spent
Our tour guide was the best...I and #39;m sorry it and #39;s taken me this long to get back to you guys... He was the funniest guide and made the trip enjoyable ... He tried to teach my husband how to throw a boomerang that was the funniest lol but thank u once again
Shane and Dale Radburn
Fantastic trip! The Featherdale Wildlife Park was amazing with close up encounters with kangaroos, wallaroos, wallabies, koalas and wombats. The guide was very knowledgable and friendly. The Blue Mountains were gorgeous and we had a couple of nice hikes. Would definitely recommend this experience!
Highly recommended for family:excellent well planned program with the perfect tour guide: knowlege and friendliness all in one
Going in a small group and having a knowledgeable tour guide made for an excellent experience. ...Our guide took us to places where we were away from the large tour groups, therefore we saw incredible landscapes and fauna that they did not.... Highly recommend the small group tour.
While the weather was not pleasant, the tour was the opposite. Nigel our tour operator was informative and witty from early morning until drop off at the ferry terminal. We gained some knowledge of history etc from Nigel. Slight change of schedule of the day to suit us with some shopping at the Leura strip. Lovely lunch at The Blue Mountains with small amounts of walking to lookouts
This tour was amazing!
The tour was really well organized. The guide was friendly and very knowledgeable. I would highly recommend this tour.
A wet Sydney morning saw five drowned rats climb aboard Mark's minibus. We had dried out by the time we reached the wildlife sanctuary and gained two more travellers. A beautiful day awaited us in the Blue Mountains, where Mark - a mine of information on the area and Australia in general - expertly guided us away from the crowds to breathtaking views over unspoilt scenery. We had time to walk to hidden waterfalls down in the ravines. The trip included a visit to the Olympic Park and return to Circular Quay by ferry. An excellent full day out and fantastic value for money!
This small group tour was good as there was a total of 9 of us. The tour is also a little flexible as long as all of us agree on certain suggestions/changes to the original plans due to weather. Weather was bad during our tour but tour guide Mark was very helpful and attentive. He also helped all of us to purchase the Scenic World Rides tickets as we did not include this in our package. Strongly recommend this small group tour unless one prefers a crowd during the tour.
$97.88 Save $7.59