- Full-day guided tour of the NSW South Coast and Jervis Bay whale-watching cruise from Sydney
- Walk along the incredible Sea Cliff Bridge
- See the famous Kiama Blowhole and Lighthouse
- Take an exciting 2-hour whale-watching cruise on Jervis Bay
- Walk along the white-sand Hyams Beach and through the rainforest at Fitzroy Falls
- Enjoy complimentary morning tea and a scenic picnic lunch
- Watch boomerangs and didgeridoos being handcrafted by an Aboriginal elder
- Small-group tour limited to 10 people ensures a more personalized experience
What You Can Expect
Afterwards, board a boat for a 2-hour whale-watching cruise on Jervis Bay! See humpback whales as they migrate up and down the coastline, and spot pods of bottlenose dolphins, seals, fish and birds. Enjoy a picnic lunch overlooking the pristine Jervis Bay and take a walk along the white sand of at Hyams Beach, where you can take a swim or simply relax.
Next, visit an Aboriginal craft shop to see boomerangs and didgeridoos being handcrafted. Continue the drive to Kangaroo Valley and visit the historic Hampden Bridge, the oldest surviving suspension bridge in Australia.
The last stop of the day is magnificent Fitzroy Falls, where the waterfall plunges 262 feet (80 meters) down into thick eucalyptus tree forests. Take a short walk through the rainforest before journeying through the scenic Southern Highlands and townships of historic Bowral and Mittagong.
This small-group tour has a maximum of 10 participants and is a great way to explore the NSW South Coast and see some of the best coastal scenery in Australia.
A great trip! Our guide, John, gave us an interesting, informative, and very comfortable trip! We were impressed by the beautiful coast, beautiful towns, nice people and exciting adventures!
An excellent tour with an excellent guide who made the day even more enjoyable with his local knowledge. The coach was very comfortable and the picnic lunch was held in a lovely spot. The whale watching part of the trip was amazing - seeing those wonderful creatures so close (one came by the back of the boat for his own bit of sight seeing! I would quite easily recommend this tour to anyone wishing to see the beautiful scenery of a large part of the area between Sydney and Jervis Bay and also spot a few whales into the bargain. Thanks again for a wonderful day.