- Full-day deluxe boat cruise and minicoach tour in Sydney
- See iconic landmarks from the water, including Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House
- Drive to The Rocks, Royal Botanic Gardens, Mrs Macquarie’s Chair, and Bondi Beach
- Choose from two itinerary options to suit your interests
- Enjoy a tasty barbeque lunch served on the yacht, including local beer and wine (if option selected)
- Learn about the history and culture of Sydney from your guide's informative and entertaining commentary
- Small-group tour with luxury transportation ensures a deluxe and intimate Sydney tour with your expert guide
What You Can Expect
The Morning Cruise with Afternoon Sydney Tour travels around Sydney Harbour by yacht for two hours in the morning, followed by free time for lunch on your own, and an afternoon city sightseeing tour.
The Morning Tour of Sydney with Lunch Cruise takes in the city highlights by minivan in the morning, then spends four hours on the luxury yacht. On board, savor a delicious barbecue lunch served with Australian beer and wine, and have time to explore the waters of Sydney Harbour, stopping at quiet beaches where you can swim, kayak and go fishing with the provided equipment.
Board your yacht at Circular Quay for a 2-hour morning cruise on Sydney Harbour. Enjoy your choice of coffee, tea or juice served with fresh biscuits as your yacht heads out on the water. Your crew shares the city's history as you cruise past the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge. When your boat returns, have 1.5 hours free to purchase lunch (discount voucher provided). Your lunch voucher is valid at three local favorites: Caminetto, Waterfront, or Baroque Pantry all located around Circular Quay and The Rocks. At the appointed time, meet your mini-coach at the Sydney Marriott Hotel, an easy 4-minute walk from the yacht dock.
Relax on board the deluxe mini-coach for the 3.5-hour afternoon city tour, listening to your expert guide’s commentary on the highlights of Sydney, starting with the historic district known as The Rocks. Drive into the Royal Botanic Gardens to see Mrs Macquarie’s Chair, a handsome hand-carved stone bench overlooking Sydney Harbour. Then visit popular Bondi Beach and travel through bustling Paddington's shopping streets and the ritzy eastern suburbs before returning to central Sydney, where your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
Morning Tour of Sydney with Lunch Cruise:
After morning pickup from your hotel, travel with your small group aboard your mini-coach to take in the highlights of beautiful Sydney on a fascinating 3.5-hour city tour (sights as above), ending at Circular Quay where you embark on your afternoon lunch cruise.
On board your luxurious yacht, enjoy an exclusive 4-hour sailing excursion on Sydney Harbour with your small group companions. As you're soaking up the scenery, your hosts prepare an Australian barbecue lunch (sample menu below) accompanied by local wine and beer. After a delicious lunch, laze around on the sundeck, cast a fishing line into the water, or chat with the captain on the bridge. With four hours available, you can visit secluded beaches for a swim or to paddle around in kayaks. And if you want to simply relax, lounge in deck chairs to watch the passing scenery. Your crew keeps you informed of the places you see, including waterside mansions that belong to celebrities and other luminaries. Your yachting experience gives you an amazing opportunity to navigate one of the best harbors in the world in comfort and style.
Sample Lunch Menu:
- Prawns served with mayonnaise
- Fresh bread and butter
Cooked on the barbecue, shared platters of:
- Grilled salmon drizzled with olive oil and lemon
- Marinated grass-fed sirloin (aka rump) steak
- Mixed green salad with cherry tomatoes and balsamic dressing
- Creamy German potato salad
- Selection of cheeses with crackers and seasonal fruit
- Local beer, wine and soft drinks
- Tea and coffee
Please note: Menu subject to change
Beautiful boat, beautiful trip! Tracy was an excellent 1st Mate to the captain! She gave an excellent running commentary while the captain took us close to homes, waterfront areas and inlets - so much better than the big multi-deck ferries!! If we return, we will do the tour again! The trip exceeded my expectations.
Had a wonderful tour of the city highlights then a marvelous harbor cruise. The staff prepared an excellent barbecue lunch. Very enjoyable day!