- Full-day deluxe boat cruise and minicoach tour in Sydney
- See iconic landmarks from the water, including Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House
- Drive to The Rocks, Royal Botanic Gardens, Mrs Macquarie’s Chair, and Bondi Beach
- Choose from two itinerary options to suit your interests
- Enjoy a tasty barbeque lunch served on the yacht, including local beer and wine (if option selected)
- Learn about the history and culture of Sydney from your guide's informative and entertaining commentary
- Small-group tour with luxury transportation ensures a deluxe and intimate Sydney tour with your expert guide
What You Can Expect
Board your yacht at Circular Quay for a 2-hour morning cruise on Sydney Harbour. Enjoy your choice of coffee, tea or juice served with fresh biscuits as your yacht heads out on the water. Your crew shares the city's history as you cruise past the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge. When your boat returns, have 1.5 hours free to purchase lunch (discount voucher provided). Your lunch voucher is valid at three local favorites: Caminetto, Waterfront, or Baroque Pantry all located around Circular Quay and The Rocks. At the appointed time, meet your mini-coach at the Sydney Marriott Hotel, an easy 4-minute walk from the yacht dock.
Relax on board the deluxe mini-coach for the 3.5-hour afternoon city tour, listening to your expert guide’s commentary on the highlights of Sydney, starting with the historic district known as The Rocks. Drive into the Royal Botanic Gardens to see Mrs Macquarie’s Chair, a handsome hand-carved stone bench overlooking Sydney Harbour. Then visit popular Bondi Beach and travel through bustling Paddington's shopping streets and the ritzy eastern suburbs before returning to central Sydney, where your tour ends with drop-off at your hotel.
Morning Tour of Sydney with Lunch Cruise:
After morning pickup from your hotel, travel with your small group aboard your mini-coach to take in the highlights of beautiful Sydney on a fascinating 3.5-hour city tour (sights as above), ending at Circular Quay where you embark on your afternoon lunch cruise.
On board your luxurious yacht, enjoy an exclusive 4-hour sailing excursion on Sydney Harbour with your small group companions. As you're soaking up the scenery, your hosts prepare an Australian barbecue lunch (sample menu below) accompanied by local wine and beer. After a delicious lunch, laze around on the sundeck, cast a fishing line into the water, or chat with the captain on the bridge. With four hours available, you can visit secluded beaches for a swim or to paddle around in kayaks. And if you want to simply relax, lounge in deck chairs to watch the passing scenery. Your crew keeps you informed of the places you see, including waterside mansions that belong to celebrities and other luminaries. Your yachting experience gives you an amazing opportunity to navigate one of the best harbors in the world in comfort and style.
Sample Lunch Menu:
- Prawns served with mayonnaise
- Fresh bread and butter
Cooked on the barbecue, shared platters of:
- Grilled salmon drizzled with olive oil and lemon
- Marinated grass-fed sirloin (aka rump) steak
- Mixed green salad with cherry tomatoes and balsamic dressing
- Creamy German potato salad
- Selection of cheeses with crackers and seasonal fruit
- Local beer, wine and soft drinks
- Tea and coffee
Please note: Menu subject to change