- Full-day deluxe boat cruise and minicoach tour in Sydney
- See iconic landmarks from the water, including Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House
- Drive to The Rocks, Royal Botanic Gardens, Mrs Macquarie’s Chair, and Bondi Beach
- Choose from two itinerary options to suit your interests
- Enjoy a tasty barbeque lunch served on the yacht, including local beer and wine (if option selected)
- Learn about the history and culture of Sydney from your guide's informative and entertaining commentary
- Small-group tour with luxury transportation ensures a deluxe and intimate Sydney tour with your expert guide
What You Can Expect
Board your 52-foot (16-meter) luxury yacht at Circular Quay for a 2-hour morning cruise on Sydney Harbour. Enjoy your choice of coffee, tea or juice served with freshly baked biscuits as your yacht heads out on the water. Your crew shares the city's history as you cruise past the Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge. Be sure to bring your camera for great photo ops of the beautiful harbor.
When your boat returns, head to shore for an hour and a half to enjoy lunch (discount voucher provided) and explore Circular Quay and The Rocks. Your lunch voucher is valid at three local favorites: Caminetto, Waterfront, or Baroque Pantry. At an appointed time, meet your mini-coach at the Sydney Marriott Hotel, an easy 4-minute walk from the yacht dock.
Next relax on board the deluxe air-conditioned mini-coach as you listen to your expert guide’s commentary on the highlights of Sydney, starting with the historic district known as The Rocks. Drive into the Royal Botanic Gardens where you stop at Mrs Macquarie’s Chair, a handsome hand-carved stone bench with great views over Sydney Harbour. Then visit popular Bondi Beach, a treasured part of Sydney’s coastline. Travel through bustling Paddington's shopping streets and the ritzy eastern suburbs on your return to central Sydney, where your tour ends with a drop-off at your hotel.
Morning Tour of Sydney with Lunch Cruise:
After morning pickup from your hotel, travel with your small group aboard a luxury mini-coach to take in the highlights of beautiful Sydney. In your deluxe air-conditioned vehicle, see The Rocks, Mrs Macquarie’s Chair, Bondi Beach, the suburb of Paddington and much more while hearing interesting facts from your knowledgeable guide. After a fascinating and informative 3.5-hour city tour, arrive at Circular Quay to embark on your afternoon lunch cruise.
Step on board your 52-foot (16-meter) motorized yacht for a sailing excursion along Sydney Harbour. With a group size maximum of only 14 people, you might feel as if you're on a private cruise with friends.
Glide across Sydney Harbour to enjoy fantastic views of Sydney Opera House, Sydney Harbour Bridge, and more. As you're soaking up the scenery, your hosts prepare an Australian barbecue lunch (sample menu below) accompanied by local wine and beer. After a delicious lunch, laze around on the sundeck, cast a fishing line into the water, or chat with the captain on the bridge. During the 4-hour cruise, you can visit secluded beaches for a swim or to paddle around in kayaks. And if you want to simply relax, lounge in deck chairs to watch the passing scenery. Your crew keeps you informed of the places you see, including waterside mansions that belong to celebrities and other luminaries. Your yachting experience gives you an amazing opportunity to navigate one of the best harbors in the world in comfort and style.
Sample Lunch Menu:
- Prawns served with mayonnaise
- Fresh bread & butter
Cooked on the barbecue, shared platters of:
- Grilled salmon drizzled with olive oil & lemon
- Marinated grass-fed sirloin (aka rump) steak
- Mixed green salad with cherry tomatoes and a balsamic dressing
- Creamy German potato salad
- Selection of cheeses with crackers and seasonal fruit
- Local beer, wine and soft drinks
- Tea and coffee
Please note: Menu subject to change