- 1.5-hour snorkeling experience with sharks at Sydney SEA LIFE Aquarium
- Snorkel in a see-through enclosure within the Giant Barrier Reef tank while sharks cruise nearby
- Receive all snorkel instruction and gear from your marine expert instructor; no experience needed
- Get priority admission to the aquarium and a 20% discount for friends that come to watch you during your snorkeling experience
- Enjoy 20 minutes in the water after a thorough briefing and training
What You Can Expect
Slip into the tank and be amazed as colorful fish dart past you while the tank's bigger residents—including the smalltooth sawfish and white-tip reef sharks—slowly cruise nearby. Take your time during the 20-minute experience to gaze at these amazing creatures through the see-through enclosure that keeps you separate but close.
For an incredible souvenir of your snorkel experience with the sharks and fish, ask your family and friends to watch and take pictures of you while you are in the tank! Nearly 530,000 gallons (2 million liters) of water is contained in the Great Barrier Reef tank, the world’s largest aquarium exhibit on the legendary reef.
After your snorkeling adventure, you can shower off and then take time to explore the rest of the aquarium. See the shy platypus in the Streams and Billabongs exhibit, observe the two rescued dugongs Pig and Wuru as you walk through a tunnel in the middle of an enormous tank, and watch a number of Australian rays at the Bay of Rays.
Your close encounter with the underwater world is sure to be a memorable experience!