- 30-minute aerobatic flight from Sydney
- Fly with an expert pilot who performs tricks in a state-of-the-art stunt plane
- Hold on as the plane performs acrobatic tricks such as loops, rolls and turns
- Experience the thrill of flying a competition-worthy sequence
- Choose a daredevil experience that showcases dogfight maneuvers
- Enjoy seeing Sydney from the air
What You Can Expect
Your pilot begins with the basics: tricks such as barrel rolls, loops, wingovers and hammerhead turns. You might also go upside down, do a four-point roll or a hesitation roll. Your pilot will explain each maneuver as you go through it.
Next up, your pilot introduces combination maneuvers that consist of loops, rolls and figure eights. The tricks have names such as Roll Off The Top, Split S and Cuban Eights. You'll feel the push and pull of g-forces (gravitiational force) that press you into your seat and harness.
Feel your adrenaline surge during the grand finale of your flight when your pilot brings together all of the elements that you have experienced into a final sequence similar to one that would be performed in an aeronautics competition.
Expect to fly as high as 4,000 feet (1,220 meters), leaving from Bankstown Airport and flying towards the Great Dividing Range. Before take-off, your experienced pilot provides you with a safety orientation, flight suit and radio headset that allow for two-way communications during your flight.
You’ll also be able to take in the sights of Sydney and the coast at the beginning and end of your flight.
RICHARD S United Kingdom