- One-way transfer in mini coaches from Sydney Airport to your hotel
- Can be taken from either the Domestic or International terminals to your hotel in Sydney
- Arrival transfer includes a personal meet and greet service
- Hotel drop-off in downtown Sydney, Kings Cross, Potts Point, Elizabeth Bay, Rushcutters Bay, Paddington, Chinatown, Haymarket, Darling Harbour, Darling Harbour Wharf, Circular Quay
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
This service must be pre-booked at least 48 hours prior to arrival and cannot be arranged when you arrive so get in early and book online today.
Note: Transfers are not available with drop off at any private residence or hotels north of the Sydney Harbour Bridge, including North Sydney and Kirribilli.
When making a booking, you will need to advise your flight details and your Sydney hotel details. Your transfer will be confirmed instantaneously and you will be provided with a travel voucher to present to the driver. It's easy.
At time of booking, You must include the following flight and hotel details:
- Flight Number
- Domestic / International Airport
- Departing City / Arrival City
- Arrival Time
- Hotel Name
- Hotel Address
Sydney Kingsford Smith Airport is approximately 20 - 22 kilometers to downtown Sydney and the journey takes approximately 25 - 30 minutes. An additional 15 minutes should be allowed if passengers are travelling to Randwick, Coogee or Bondi. The duration of transfers are approximate. The exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions. Accessing some city hotels on New Year's Eve can be more time consuming than usual.