- Savings of up to 40% at Sydney's top attractions
- Comprehensive sightseeing pass to all of Sydney's top attractions, the use of the Hop On Hop-Off 24-hour Bus and cruise, tours, and many more
- Sightsee in Sydney, Manly and the Blue Mountains
- Simply swipe your card to enter your choice of 35 Sydney attractions
- Flexible options for you to choose from
- Handy attractions guide with maps and information on participating attractions
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
Value, flexibility and ease! This pass allows you to explore the attractions you choose at your own pace. The inclusion of the Sydney Explorer Hop on Hop-Off Bus are an especially good deal, allowing you to conveniently visit a number of top attractions.
Recent Photos of This Tour
- The Sydney Harbor Opera HousePhoto by: Kelley
- Sydney Opera HousePhoto by: Jordan B
USA, 04 2008
- Madame TussaudsPhoto by: Chadi M
- Christmas in Darling HarborPhoto by: Timothy H
- FeatherDale Wildlife ParkPhoto by: RHODORA B
- Sydney Opera HousePhoto by: RHODORA B
- Maddam TussaudPhoto by: RHODORA B
- SYDNEY OPERA HOUSEPhoto by: Ed D
- sydney harbour bridgePhoto by: Gerald Vincent E
- royal botanic garden with ...Photo by: Wei Sheng C
- In costume at the Chinese ...Photo by: Anne-marie M
- SydneyPhoto by: Tan S
- Mrs. Macquaries ChairPhoto by: Kelley
- Macquaries Chair descriptionPhoto by: Kelley
- The Rocks, SydneyPhoto by: Kelley
- Syndney Harbor BridgePhoto by: Kelley
- 20110201_086Photo by: JERIN M
- Darling HarbourPhoto by: Gillian B
Australia, 08 2010
- Sydney Opera HousePhoto by: Gillian B
Australia, 08 2010
- Aboriginal DancersPhoto by: Gillian B
Australia, 08 2010
What You Can Expect
To use your Sydney Attractions Pass, simply swipe your card to gain entrance to attractions such as WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo, Sydney Tower Eye, IMAX Sydney and SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium. Take a guided tour of Sydney Opera House or get a thrill on Sydney Harbour with Oz Jet Boating or Captain Cook Cruises. Or venture to the outskirts of Sydney and use your pass at select destinations in Manly, Bondi Beach and the Blue Mountains.
Depending on your schedule, choose one of the following Sydney Attraction Pass options:
Sydney Flexi Seven Attraction Pass
3- or 7-Day Sydney Attraction Pass
* Attractions are subject to change
Australian National Maritime Museum – Entry to all galleries and exhibitions
Chinese Garden of Friendship – Entry
LG IMAX – Movie before 6pm (Mon-Fri)
Madame Tussauds – Entry
Powerhouse Museum – Entry
SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium – Entry
WILD LIFE Sydney Zoo – Entry
Captain Cook Cruises - 24-Hour Hop on Hop-off Cruise
Bondi and Sydney’s east:
Vaucluse House – Entry
AAT King's half-day afternoon coach tour – Sydney City and Bondi Beach
Hyde Park Barracks Museum – Entry
Museum of Sydney – Entry
Queen Victoria Building – Guided tour
Skywalk at the Sydney Tower Eye – 50% discount
Sydney Tower Eye – Entry
Sydney Explorer, Hop on Hop-off bus - 24-hour use from time of activation
Sydney Opera House – Guided Tour
Captain Cook Cruises – Sightseeing Sydney Harbour Cruise
Oz Jet Boating – Jet boat ride (This experience requires a $15 supplement payable directly to the operator on Weekends, NSW school holidays and Public Holidays)
Captain Cook – 24-hour hop-on hop-off cruise to Circular Quay, Darling Harbour, Manly, Taronga Zoo and Watsons Bay
Justice and Police Museum – Entry
Susannah Place Museum – Entry
Sydney Observatory & 3D Space Theatre - 3D Space Theatre Ticket (day show only)
The Rocks Walking Tour
Two Feet and a Heartbeat Walking Tour – FREE
Taronga Zoo – Entry
Wild Ropes Taronga Zoo - 10% Off High Ropes Adventure
Manly Bike Tours – 2-hour bike hire
Manly SEA LIFE Sanctuary – Entry
Featherdale Wildlife Park – Entry
Sydney Olympic Park Aquatic Centre – Entry
ANZ Stadium – Walking Tour
The Blue Mountains and South Coast:
Blue Mountains Explorer Bus – Hop-on hop-off tour
Bygone Beautys – Devonshire Tea
Illawarra Fly – Entry
Jenolan Caves - 1-Hour Cave Tour
Scenic World From Explorer Bus – 10% Off Day Ride Pass
Please note: Included attractions listed above may change without notice
Loved this card. We were in Sydney for 6 days and went to at least 10 of the eligible attractions. There is a good variety, something for everyone and all ages. Well worth it!
I had a great time and saw some amazing sites. I only got the iAdventure card for only 7 attractions, but wasn't disappointed. I definitely recommend the Sydney tower eye and doing the sky walk as well.
Our second time to use this system and this is great. Good value and ease of use. Highly recommended. Will be using again as soon as possible and in every place I go. Thank you
Good value and very glad we did it. Even in a thunderstorm this zoo is great. Enjoyed the cable safari and it really worked, startling at the top and walking down. Giraffes were the best part!
This pass worked a treat and was easy to follow instructions on where to pick up the passes.
We loved the Zoo, the Aquarium was pretty good, not a wow. A lot was under construction and 'coming'.
The Opera House Tour was a highlight and very well done. Our tour guide Tim was fantastic and had a great manner, pace and personality.
This is a spectacular deal and every first time tourist should purchase one !!
Absolutely fantastic, easy to use specially with big family like us..
Well organize , on time delivery, friendly crew. Congratulations.