- Afternoon sightseeing tour of Sydney
- Learn about the city’s history and experience its modern-day flavor in one tour
- See top attractions like Sydney Opera House, Harbour Bridge and Darling Harbour
- Walk along Bondi Beach, and visit Kings Cross, the old red-light district
- Admire the historic buildings of the Rocks, and pass by the Royal Botanic Gardens
- Enjoy views of the harbor from Mrs Macquarie’s Chair
- Listen to commentary from a guide throughout the tour
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Admire the historical architecture of the Rocks district, the location of Australia’s first European settlement in the 1780s. Pass by the famous Sydney Opera House and the Conservatorium of Music. Catch a glimpse of Hyde Park and the Notre Dame–inspired St Mary’s Cathedral. See Parliament House, the parklands of the Domain, Sydney Town Hall, Sydney Tower, the Royal Botanic Gardens, Campbell’s Cove and Mrs Macquarie’s chair, where views of Sydney Harbour make great photo ops.
Stop at the entrance to Sydney Harbour from the southern headland, the Gap, where you’ll enjoy stunning views. Visit Bondi Beach to walk along its wide stretch of white sand, or check out a local cafe for a snack (own expense). Travel through Paddington, Double Bay, Rushcutters Bay (home of the prominent Royal Cruising Yacht Club) and bohemian Kings Cross, Sydney’s former red-light district. And, of course, visit Darling Harbour, Sydney’s bustling entertainment and dining area, where you can admire its many contemporary buildings and lovely landscaping.
Your tour ends in central Sydney in the early evening, leaving you perfectly positioned to continue your night in the city on your own.