See Sydney's spectacular icons, such as the Sydney Harbour Bridge and World Heritage listed Opera House, from the comfort of your lunch time harbor cruise before spending an afternoon touring Sydney and her eastern suburbs. Visit the site where Sydney began, The Rocks, as well as the world famous Bondi Beach, Sydney''s Red Light district of Kings Cross and much more!
- Take in all the highlights of Sydney, Bondi Beach and Kings Cross on this afternoon tour
- Walk along the sands of famous Bondi Beach
- Enjoy a Sydney Harbour lunch cruise
- Travel through Kings Cross, once Sydney's notorious red light district
- See the famous Sydney Opera House and the Conservatorium of Music
- Informative and friendly guide
What You Can Expect
Begin your tour of Sydney's bustling city precincts with a superb luncheon cruise on Sydney Harbour before heading for the bohemian beat of lively Kings Cross, admiring the white sands of Bondi Beach and other eastern beaches, and discovering the beauty of gracious harbourside Sydney suburbs. Glimpse the city's historic and contemporary flavour in one afternoon.
Your Sydney and Harbor Lunch Cruise tour includes the following highlights:
- Sydney Harbour cruise with lunch
- Tour through the historic buildings of the Rocks area, Australia's Briitish birthplace
- See the famous Opera House and the Conservatorium of Music
- View Hyde Park and the Notre Dame inspired St Mary's Cathedral
- See Parliament House, the Art Gallery and the parklands of The Domain
- See Sydney Town Hall, Sydney Tower and the exciting Darling Harbour
- Capture views from Mrs Macquarie's Chair
- See the colourful Royal Botanic Gardens
- Enjoy stunning views of the harbour entrance from the southern headland, The Gap
- Walk along the sands of famous Bondi Beach or enjoy afternoon tea (own expense)
- See our friendly lifesavers on Bondi Beach
- See the splendid terrace houses as you tour through Paddington and Double Bay
- Tour through Rushcutters Bay, home of the prominent Royal Cruising Yacht Club
- Travel through Kings Cross, Sydney's red light district
- See the contemporary buildings and landscaped areas of Darling Harbour
- See the main shopping areas in Sydney, a place you may wish to visit
This tour was amazing!
the harbor cruise is a must do, if your visiting Sydney for a short time. the food was excellent, and the harbor view is spectacular. the bus tour was great and the tour guide was funny and very informative.
The tour guide was so friendly and all staff are very helpful could not recommend this tour more :)
great lunch. tour bus driver was so friendly (phil)