Discover Sydney on a full one-day tour with the works! You'll combine a morning tour to Manly and Sydney's Northern Beaches with an afternoon tour of downtown Sydney, Bondi Beach and Kings Cross. What you do in between, is up to you: soak up the scene with a lunch cruise on Sydney Harbour or enjoy free time on your own to explore.
- Comprehensive full-day tour of Sydney's Northern Beaches, downtown Sydney, Kings Cross and Bondi Beach
- Photo opportunities at Milsons Point, Seaforth Lookout, Arabanoo Lookout, Manly, the Rocks, Mrs Macquarie's Chair, the Gap and Bondi Beach
- Option to take a lunch cruise on Sydney Harbour
- Informative commentary from your guide
- Hotel pickup
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This is a super introductory tour to Sydney for first-time visitors. I recommend adding on the harbour lunch cruise to get a better sense of this vibrant city.
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Highlights of your full-day Sydney tour include:
- Darling Harbour and Cockle Bay
- Crossing the Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Stopping at Milsons Point for spectacular views of the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge
- Enjoying views from Seaforth Lookout over Middle Head and Pearl Bay marinas
- Stopping at Arabanoo Lookout for panoramic views of Manly and the Pacific Ocean
- Morning tea (own expense) at the seaside resort town of Manly
- Taking a walk along the Corso and seeing the beach that has made Manly famous
- Option to take a spectacular lunch cruise
- Touring the historic Rocks area
- Seeing the renowned Opera House and the Conservatorium of Music
- Hyde Park, St Mary's Cathedral, Parliament House and the Art Gallery of New South Wales
- Views from Mrs Macquarie's Chair
- Stunning views from the Gap cliff tops
- Walking along the sands of world-famous Bondi Beach or enjoying afternoon tea (own expense)
- Touring Paddington and the exclusive Eastern suburbs
We enjoyed our tour very much, we got to see many interesting sites and our bus driver/guide, Daryl, was very knowledgeable and friendly; we would recommend to any of our friends to take this tour.
Really good tour! Recommend to everyone. The driver is really nice and good time and place organising.