- 2-hour walking tour through central Sydney
- Learn about its early history, and get insider tips from a local
- Visit the historic Rocks district
- See Sydney Opera House, Harbour Bridge and Circular Quay
- Follow the route of the Tank Stream to Hyde Park
- Small-group tour limited to 12 people ensures you enjoy a more personalized experience
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Starting in the historic Rocks district, where Sydney began, enjoy views of Sydney Harbour Bridge and hear about the Tank Stream’s importance to the new colony of New South Wales. Walk around Circular Quay to the World Heritage–listed Sydney Opera House, where you’ll stop for photo ops of its iconic architecture and admire its waterfront setting.
Continue following the blue line through downtown Sydney, passing by the Conservatorium of Music, where underground halls and walkways allow you to see what lies beneath the pavement. Hear facts and stories about Sydney’s early settlers, and receive tips from your guide about other places to see during your stay in Sydney.
Your tour ends when you reach Hyde Park, Australia’s oldest public park, leaving you perfectly positioned to continue sightseeing on your own.
My guide was outstanding! He knew the city and its history and was willing to answer my numerous questions. I highly recommend this tour for anyone who is interested in learning about and getting a good feel for Sydney!
Excellent introduction to the history of Sydney and the area around the Rocks. Small group -- there were 8 of us and the length of the trip was just right. The tour worked well for us as this was our first visit to Sydney.