Take a morning or afternoon cruise on Sydney Harbour and you'll soon see why this comprehensive tour is so popular. The cruise includes a light morning or afternoon tea or coffee to enjoy while you are on the water. It's the ideal way to get your bearings in Sydney and catch a glimpse of Sydney's exclusive waterfront houses, which you can only see from the harbor.
- Leisurely morning or afternoon sightseeing cruise on Sydney Harbour
- Photo opportunities of Sydney Harbour icons
- Revealing glimpses of Sydney's opulent waterfront homes
- Choice of morning coffee cruise at 10:00am or afternoon tea cruise at 2:15pm
- Smaller vessel with great views from large exterior decks
- Informative commentary from your expert guide
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
Your cruise of Sydney's harbor takes you past the Sydney Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Fort Denison and other attractions on the Main Habour. You'll then cruise the magnificent upper reaches of Middle Harbour, where palatial waterfront homes, parks, beaches and marinas reveal Sydney's relaxed lifestyle at its best.You have a choice of 10:00am or 2:15pm departures from Jetty 6 at Circular Quay.
The boat tour was wonderful and the customer service was absolutely first rate starting with the lady at the ticket booth through to the cruise boat crew and especially the tour guide who went out of her way to be responsive to all of us tourists. Only suggestion would be to review your box of snacks to have something for people who are diabetic or on a low calorie diet.
I would give another 5 star..