Save over 25% on the recommended retail price. Special offer valid for travel until October 31, 2014
Take a morning or afternoon cruise on Sydney Harbour and you'll soon see why this comprehensive tour is so popular. The cruise includes a light morning or afternoon tea or coffee to enjoy while you are on the water. It's the ideal way to get your bearings in Sydney and catch a glimpse of Sydney's exclusive waterfront houses, which you can only see from the harbor.
- Leisurely morning or afternoon sightseeing cruise on Sydney Harbour
- Photo opportunities of Sydney Harbour icons
- Revealing glimpses of Sydney's opulent waterfront homes
- Choice of morning coffee cruise at 10:00am or afternoon tea cruise at 2:15pm
- Smaller vessel with great views from large exterior decks
- Informative commentary from your expert guide
Recent Photos of this Tour
What You Can Expect
Your cruise of Sydney's harbor takes you past the Sydney Opera House, Harbour Bridge, Fort Denison and other attractions on the Main Habour. You'll then cruise the magnificent upper reaches of Middle Harbour, where palatial waterfront homes, parks, beaches and marinas reveal Sydney's relaxed lifestyle at its best.You have a choice of 10:00am or 2:15pm departures from Jetty 6 at Circular Quay.
This was an exceptional cruise for the money. The commentary was good as well as the coffee and cakes. We can recommend it.
Great boat. Beautiful weather. Interesting journey and a host who spoke for the whole 2 hour lus trip, offering current noteworthy updates as well as vast history of everything the eye sees and much more.
A great value for someone who craves knowledge of this beautiful city!
Highly recommend this tour.
Colin. - Canada