- Sydney Harbour Cruise on board an authentic tall ship
- Guided Goat Island walking tour
- Learn about Australia’s convict history
- See the harbor-side mansions of Sydney’s rich and famous
- Unique photo opportunities of the Harbour Bridge and famed Sydney Opera House
- Cold buffet lunch served on board the tall ship whilst setting sail on the harbour
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This package is an awesome value -- a guided tour, cruise around Sydney Harbour on an authentic tall ship, lunch and drinks are all included. On Goat Island, you learn about a fascinating part of Sydney's history, and the views of Sydney Harbour Bridge are superb.
What You Can Expect
Goat Island, which has restricted, limited access, is the largest of the islands in Sydney Harbour. Over the years, Goat Island has served as a quarry, convict stockade, explosives store, police station and fire station. Today the island forms part of the Sydney Harbour National Park.
On a 1-mile (1.5-km) guided walking tour, learn about Goat Island’s colorful past and visit some of Australia's most important and intact convict-built structures. Take in the historic surroundings, and visit the early-1800s military gun-powder magazine, the soldiers’ barracks complex and Sydney’s oldest water police station. You’ll learn what convict life was like on Goat Island, from their punishments to their cramped sleeping quarters and food.
After your guided walking tour receive a complimentary drink before re-boarding the tall ship. Then it’s time to relax and enjoy a cold buffet feast with a complimentary glass of sparkling wine! As you eat, enjoy the surrounding views of Sydney Harbour before returning back to Campbell's Cove.
• Grilled Chorizo Slices (GF)
• Spinach and Feta Cheese Puff Pastry Triangles (V)
• Chicken Skewers with Satay Nuts
• Vegetable Skewers (V) (GF)
• Rice Salad (V) (GF)
• Greek Salad (V) (GF)
• Chocolate Brownies
• Cheese and Crackers (V) (GF)
We had a beautiful day for the tour. It was a really worthwhile trip. The boat was great, the crew were great and so was the food provided. Lorraine our tour guide was really great and gave lots of interesting information with a great sense of humour. The word "great" says it all !!
Tour was excellent and the staff were very friendly and knowledgeable