- Sydney Harbour Cruise on board the historic Wangi Queen Ferry
- Guided Goat Island walking tour
- Learn about Australia’s convict history
- See the harbor-side mansions of Sydney’s rich and famous
- Unique photo opportunities of the Harbour Bridge and famed Sydney Opera House
- Buffet lunch served on board the ferry whilst setting sail on the harbour
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This package is an awesome value -- a guided tour, cruise around Sydney Harbour on a historic 1920's Wangi Queen Ferry, lunch and drinks are all included. On Goat Island, you learn about a fascinating part of Sydney's history, and the views of Sydney Harbour Bridge are superb.
What You Can Expect
Goat Island, which has restricted, limited access, is the largest of the islands in Sydney Harbour. Over the years, Goat Island has served as a quarry, convict stockade, explosives store, police station and fire station. Today the island forms part of the Sydney Harbour National Park.
On a 1-mile (1.5-km) guided walking tour, learn about Goat Island’s colorful past and visit some of Australia's most important and intact convict-built structures. Take in the historic surroundings, and visit the early-1800s military gun-powder magazine, the soldiers’ barracks complex and Sydney’s oldest water police station. You’ll learn what convict life was like on Goat Island, from their punishments to their cramped sleeping quarters and food.
After your guided walking tour receive a complimentary drink before re-boarding the ferry. Then it’s time to relax and enjoy a cold buffet feast with a complimentary glass of sparkling wine! As you eat, enjoy the surrounding views of Sydney Harbour before returning back to Campbell's Cove.
- Grilled Chorizo Slices (GF)
- Spinach and Feta Cheese Puff Pastry Triangles (V)
Your choice of cold meats served on a roll
- Beef with smokey BBQ sauce (GF)
- Pork (GF)
- Chicken (GF)
- Coleslaw (V, GF)
- Chickpea salad (V, GF)
- Potato salad (V, GF)
- Fresh garden salad (V, GF)
- Choice of white or wholemeal rolls
- Chocolate Brownies