Save over 30% on the recommended retail price. Special offer valid for travel until March 31, 2015
- Sydney Harbour Cruise on board an authentic tall ship
- Guided Goat Island walking tour
- Learn about Australia’s convict history
- See the harbor-side mansions of Sydney’s rich and famous
- Unique photo opportunities of the Harbour Bridge and famed Sydney Opera House
- Cold buffet lunch served on board the tall ship whilst setting sail on the harbour
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This package is an awesome value -- a guided tour, cruise around Sydney Harbour on an authentic tall ship, lunch and drinks are all included. On Goat Island, you learn about a fascinating part of Sydney's history, and the views of Sydney Harbour Bridge are superb.
What You Can Expect
Goat Island, which has restricted, limited access, is the largest of the islands in Sydney Harbour. Over the years, Goat Island has served as a quarry, convict stockade, explosives store, police station and fire station. Today the island forms part of the Sydney Harbour National Park.
On a 1-mile (1.5-km) guided walking tour, learn about Goat Island’s colorful past and visit some of Australia's most important and intact convict-built structures. Take in the historic surroundings, and visit the early-1800s military gun-powder magazine, the soldiers’ barracks complex and Sydney’s oldest water police station. You’ll learn what convict life was like on Goat Island, from their punishments to their cramped sleeping quarters and food.
After your guided walking tour receive a complimentary drink before re-boarding the tall ship. Then it’s time to relax and enjoy a cold buffet feast with a complimentary glass of sparkling wine! As you eat, enjoy the surrounding views of Sydney Harbour before returning back to Campbell's Cove.
* Fresh vegetable basket with homemade aioli and tapenade (Veg & GF)* Cheese and craker platter (GF)
* Asian mixed platter with dipping sauce, spring rolls, samousa and money bag (VEG)
* Vegetable fritatta with pumpkin, Kalamata olive, onion, and fresh chives (Veg & GF)
* Mini Quiche with Zucchini, feta and cheddar (Veg)
* Chicken satay skewers with rice salad (two)
* Veggie patties with rice salad (Veg)Two Chicken breast tenders with rice (GF)
* Warm chocolate brownie
* Cookies (GF)
An excellent tour, the second time I've been on it but this time was on the tall ship. Great hosts, friendly and knowledgeable, also very amusing. Good tasty food too. Even though the weather was against us we had a brilliant time. Would definitely recommend.
A very nice trip on a sunny day. The only problem was that there were not enough seats for all the passangers on the boat.