- Enjoy a cruise on Sydney Harbour and day at the Taronga Zoo
- Informative commentary on board the cruise
- Amazing views of Sydney's iconic landmarks like the Opera House and Harbour Bridge
- Take a ride on the Sky Safari Gondola across the Asian Rainforest and Amazon exhibits
- See the famous free-flight bird show
- Be entertained at Seal Theatre
- Free zoo-keeper talks throughout the day
Recent Photos of This Tour
- P1000971Photo by: clinton j w
- Welcome to the zoo!!Photo by: Karin L
- Up close and personalPhoto by: Ange
Australia, 01 2014
- Taronga zooPhoto by: wenda xie
- Taronga ZooPhoto by: wenda xie
- PB232046Photo by: wenda xie
- Tarongao Zoo visitPhoto by: wenda xie
- Taronga ZooPhoto by: Kierrra
Australia, 11 2013
- GiraffePhoto by: abacab
Australia, 05 2013
- ParkPhoto by: nmsj51
USA, 02 2013
- P1000952Photo by: clinton j w
- P1000989Photo by: clinton j w
- P1010044Photo by: clinton j w
What You Can Expect
Getting to Taronga Zoo is part of the fun! The zoo is located across Sydney Harbour, north of the city. You’ll depart from Darling Harbour or Circular Quay on a Sydney Harbour cruise, and enjoy fantastic views of the harbor, city skyline and famous landmarks like the Opera House and Harbour Bridge. As you listen to onboard commentary, take advantage of the great photo opportunities.
Enter the zoo in style and take a ride on the Sky Safari Gondola. Skim across the top of the Asian Rainforest and see the orangutans swinging in the trees; then pass over the winding river of the AGL Amazon exhibit, home to animals from South America.
When you’re done at the zoo, you’ll return to Darling Harbour or Circular Quay on the Sydney Harbour cruise.
A great day we'll run and very extensive Zoo with loads to see and do
A wonderful day out at the Zoo with beautiful views over Sydney Harbour. Fortunately, it was a fine day and we had a scenic ferry ride to and from the Zoo as well. If you have mobility issues, ask Zoo staff for the map which details the paths that are steepest and plan your excursion. Plenty of animals to see and plenty of rest stops and eateries and conveniences to make for a very enjoyable and family friendly day out. Some of the many school kids on tour were very noisy and I suspected that the animals were adversely affected by the excited and screaming nippers. We did our best to avoid them! Apart from that, we enjoyed our day at the Zoo enormously.
A wonderful day.
Was an awesome tour! Harbour cruise was amazing
i can save money and time. .amazing tour
This tour was amazing!
This is a really good trip and a good way of seeing the harbour during the day. Taronga Zoo is amazing, the seal and bird shows brilliant and of course the location and scenery breathtaking
Excellent, loved every minute
Love the tram to get to the start of the Zoo, loved seeing the Taz and Kangaroos
The cruise around the harbor gave amazing views of the Sydney Opera House from all angles which was great And the time at the zoo was very enjoyable - a very pretty zoo.