- Enjoy a cruise on Sydney Harbour and day at the Taronga Zoo
- Informative commentary on board the cruise
- Amazing views of Sydney's iconic landmarks like the Opera House and Harbour Bridge
- Take a ride on the Sky Safari Gondola across the Asian Rainforest and Amazon exhibits
- See the famous free-flight bird show
- Be entertained at Seal Theatre
- Free zoo-keeper talks throughout the day
Recent Photos of this Tour
Getting to Taronga Zoo is part of the fun! The zoo is located across Sydney Harbour, north of the city. You’ll depart from Darling Harbour or Circular Quay on a Sydney Harbour cruise, and enjoy fantastic views of the harbor, city skyline and famous landmarks like the Opera House and Harbour Bridge. As you listen to onboard commentary, take advantage of the great photo opportunities.
Enter the zoo in style and take a ride on the Sky Safari Gondola. Skim across the top of the Asian Rainforest and see the orangutans swinging in the trees; then pass over the winding river of the AGL Amazon exhibit, home to animals from South America.
When you’re done at the zoo, you’ll return to Darling Harbour or Circular Quay on the Sydney Harbour cruise.