- Sydney Harbour cruise and entrance ticket to Taronga Zoo
- Hear informative commentary on board the cruise
- View Sydney landmarks like the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge from the cruise and the zoo
- Ride the Sky Safari Gondola across the Asian Rainforest and Amazon exhibits
- Enjoy keeper talks and animal feedings that are scheduled daily
- Have time to explore Taronga Zoo at your own pace
Recent Photos of This Tour
- P1000971Photo by: clinton j w
- very cute elephantPhoto by: inge p
- Welcome to the zoo!!Photo by: Karin L
- Up close and personalPhoto by: Ange
Australia, 01 2014
- Taronga zooPhoto by: wenda xie
- Taronga ZooPhoto by: wenda xie
- PB232046Photo by: wenda xie
- Tarongao Zoo visitPhoto by: wenda xie
- Taronga ZooPhoto by: Kierrra
Australia, 11 2013
- GiraffePhoto by: abacab
Australia, 05 2013
- ParkPhoto by: nmsj51
USA, 02 2013
- P1000952Photo by: clinton j w
- P1000989Photo by: clinton j w
- P1010044Photo by: clinton j w
What You Can Expect
With your Taronga Zoo admission ticket and cruise, you can take the Sky Safari gondola from the waterfront up the hill to the main entrance of the zoo. Peek out of the windows of the fully-enclosed gondola cabin for an aerial perspective on some of the zoo's residents.
Once inside the zoo, enjoy taking in the many exhibits at your own pace. More than 2,900 animals live here in 10 themed areas — including Wild Australia, Wild Asia and the Great Southern Oceans. The enclosures mimic the natural habitat of each creature. Check the daily schedule for keeper talks, which focus on animals such as Tasmanian devils, little penguins, giraffes, lemurs and koalas. You may want to watch the seals in action at Seal Theatre or catch the free-flight bird show, where birds of prey demonstrate their hunting skills.
Enjoy sweeping views of iconic sights such as Sydney Harbour Bridge and Sydney Opera House both from your boat cruise and the Taronga Zoo, aka 'the zoo with the view.'
Taronga Zoo also has many picnic areas; feel free to bring a picnic basket and enjoy lunch with views of Sydney Harbour, or purchase food at one of the on-site cafes or restaurants. When you have finished your zoo visit, simply return to the dock to catch the cruise back to Circular Quay or Darling Harbour.
Absolutely brilliant day. Zoo is excellent and travelling to and from on the ferry just adds to the whole experience.
A great way to get to and from the zoo. The zoo is spectacular!
The Taronga zoo is a must do in Sydney! By far the best zoo I and #39;ve ever been to! My personal favorite was the wallaby and kangaroo exhibit, they roam and will come up to you, if you and #39;re lucky you get to pet one! Only complaint is the cruise should have more transport times available. Great value!
Everything went smoothly. Pleased with the experience.
Fabulous experience - finding the departure Iocation for the boat was easy and the boat ride was fun and interesting. The zoo was great.
A great day we'll run and very extensive Zoo with loads to see and do
A wonderful day out at the Zoo with beautiful views over Sydney Harbour. Fortunately, it was a fine day and we had a scenic ferry ride to and from the Zoo as well. If you have mobility issues, ask Zoo staff for the map which details the paths that are steepest and plan your excursion. Plenty of animals to see and plenty of rest stops and eateries and conveniences to make for a very enjoyable and family friendly day out. Some of the many school kids on tour were very noisy and I suspected that the animals were adversely affected by the excited and screaming nippers. We did our best to avoid them! Apart from that, we enjoyed our day at the Zoo enormously.
A wonderful day.
Was an awesome tour! Harbour cruise was amazing
i can save money and time. .amazing tour