Book a table for a dinner cruise on Sydney Harbour aboard the MV Sydney 2000, the most prestigious cruising restaurant on Sydney Harbour's waterways. The choice is yours whether you embark at Circular Quay or King Street Wharf on your 2.5 hour sightseeing cruise. Take your seat as you float past the floodlit Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge, while a team of international chefs prepare a three-course a' la carte dinner for you to enjoy.
- Combined dinner and 2.5-hour Sydney Harbour sightseeing cruise
- Evening cruise of Sydney Harbour aboard the luxurious MV Sydney 2000
- Photo opportunities of floodlit Sydney Harbour icons
- À la carte three-course dinner
- Option to guarantee a window seat
- Star gazing from the upper deck
- Dance band and full bar facilities
- Choice of two departure points: Jetty 6 at Circular Quay or No 1 King Street Wharf, near Darling Harbour
Recent Photos of this Tour
Sunset from the Sydney 2000 ...Photo by: Louis B12 2010
Mira having dinnerPhoto by: Bekes MAustralia, 10 2009
Bill having desertPhoto by: Bekes MAustralia, 10 2009
The Captain, Mira & IPhoto by: Bekes MAustralia, 10 2009
Mira & IPhoto by: Bekes MAustralia, 10 2009
Mira having desertPhoto by: Bekes MAustralia, 10 2009
Night tme in SydneyPhoto by: Jodie AUSA, 10 2007
The state-of-the-art MV Sydney 2000 has three separate dining areas, an atrium, a 360-degree viewing deck, a dance floor and music from the Sydney 2000 Band. Dining afloat doesn't get much finer than aboard the MV Sydney 2000, synonymous with luxurious dining, first-class service and entertainment.
Would you like a window seat?
Select the confirmed window option to ensure that you receive a window seat to enjoy the spectacular Sydney Harbour scenery. Please note: this seating must be selected at the time of booking, and a surcharge applies.
Sample Menu - subject to change:
- Smoked ocean trout on fennel with black caviar and dill aioli
- Australian tiger prawns with tropical salsa
- Spinach and ricotta pasta in a Napolitana salsa with grana padano cheese
- Mediterranean antipasto of Iberian ham, heirloom tomatoes and marinated char grilled vegetables
- Frittata of eggplant, pumpkin and capsicum
- Grilled atlantic salmon and oven roasted seasonal vegetables with hollandaise sauce
- Beef tenderloin fillet in a rich veal jus with desire potatoes, caramelized onion, sautéed peas and pancetta.
- Organic chicken breast with champagne mushroom jus, served with roast sweet potato and baby beans
- Slow braised lamb shank in red wine and vegetable ragout, served with silky mash potato
- Vegetarian gratin infused tomato and pesto sauce
- Orange and chocolate flourless cake with butterscotch sauce
- Sydney berry crush of blueberries, meringue mascarpone and fresh cream with zesty lemon
- Velvety vanilla and chocolate mousse with light caramel syrup
- Slow baked raspberry and apple crumble with cream
- White and dark layered chocolate tower
Reviewed by topsy, May 2013
There were limited passengers the night I did the cruise and the staff sat me at a great table next to a window which allowed full appreciation of Opera House and Sydney Harbour.
Wide selection on the menu and food which was attractively presented and enjoyable.
I was travelling alone and as the staff were not busy they engaged in pleasant conversation and provided wonderful service. They encouraged all passengers to go to upper deck between courses to fully appreciate the sights and lights and beauty of Sydney Harbour.
Extremely enjoyable evening.
Reviewed by Anna G, April 2013
Really enjoyed this. We have been to many harbours across the European coastline and sydney is really up there. The food a la carte menus was fantastic very up market. It was a great night