- 1.5-hour sightseeing cruise of Sydney Harbour
- Admire stunning views of the Sydney Opera House and Harbour Bridge from the water
- Cruise by opulent waterfront homes in suburbs like Point Piper
- See Darling Harbour, Bradleys Head and Balmain
- Enjoy unobstructed photo ops from the boat’s exterior decks
- Listen to live commentary on board
- Departs from Circular Quay in downtown Sydney — easy location for first-timers or visitors short on time
Why Our Insiders Chose This Tour
This quick but attraction-filled cruise of Sydney Harbour is a great way to get a feel for the city, and it's easy to fit into your Sydney itinerary. It departs from Circular Quay, so you can easily explore the neighboring Rocks district before or after your cruise.
Recent Photos of This Tour
What You Can Expect
From the boat’s interior cabin or one of the exterior decks, admire gorgeous views of the picturesque harbor for which Sydney is so famous. Make a loop around the harbor that takes you past all its major attractions. Enjoy a spectacular vantage point of the Sydney Opera House on your way to Double Bay, Point Piper and Bradleys Head. Then cruise under the Sydney Harbour Bridge as you make your way to Balmain and Darling Harbour.
Along the way, listen to detailed commentary about the harbor and its landmarks from an onboard guide. Your tour ends when you return to Circular Quay.