See Sydney's highlights on a 1.5-hour cruise along Sydney Harbour. What better introduction to the Harbor City do you need? With a choice of departure times, you can plan your day to suit yourself. You'll see Sydney's must-see attractions from the water on a comprehensive introductory tour, giving you a great overview of Sydney and leaving you time in the day to explore on your own.
- Introductory 1.5-hour sightseeing cruise of Sydney Harbour
- Photo opportunities of Sydney Harbour icons
- Revealing glimpses of Sydney's opulent waterfront homes
- Smaller vessel with great views from large exterior decks
- Informative commentary from your expert guide
Recent Photos of this Tour
Relax in style as you see all the points of interest on Sydney Harbour's Main Harbour. You'll cruise past the Sydney Opera House to Double Bay, exclusive Point Piper, Bradley Head, under the Sydney Harbour Bridge to Balmain and Darling Harbour. Along the way you'll receive detailed commentary about the sights on the harbor.
The family-friendly Sydney Harbour Highlights Cruise is perfect for all travelers and a fabulous introduction to Sydney and its harbor.