- Sydney Harbour sightseeing cruise and island swim or snorkel
- See Sydney from the water while listening to informative commentary on Sydney's urban landmarks and marine life
- Stop at Shark Island to snorkel, swim or relax on the beach
- Receive snorkel instruction, gear and towels from your experienced guide
- Munch on a tasty morning tea or afternoon barbecue lunch while taking in the sights
What You Can Expect
Once you have seen some of Sydney's landmarks from the water, your boat will head to Shark Island, an idyllic island where you will disembark and to swim and explore. (If weather conditions do not allow landing on Shark Island, you will go to another island in the harbor).
Your guide will provide a snorkel safety briefing and will orient you to the marine life that you might see in these waters. When you’re ready, get outfitted in the provided snorkel gear and slip into the water from the beach. As many as 600 species of sea life are found in the harbor, and you'll spot some of them as you snorkel and swim in the shallow waters off of the beach. No previous snorkeling experience is needed.
If you prefer to stay on land, you can opt to take a stroll on the island. You may find tidepools along the shoreline and enjoy amazing 360° views. You can rest in shady picnic areas and on the beach. Be sure to have your camera handy for some great photos of the Sydney skyline from this island vantage point.
A complimentary morning tea with hot beverages, assorted pastries, biscuits (cookies) and cakes or an afternoon barbecue lunch will be served on the boat. You can purchase wine, beer or other drinks from the licensed bar (own expense).
After approximately one hour on the island and two hours total on the boat, you will be returned to Sydney to end your tour.