- Choose between either a 35-minute or 50-minute jetboat Sydney Harbour thrill ride
- Use of ponchos
- Enjoy thrills and spins of 75km/h
- Jet past the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Sydney Opera House
Recent Photos of This Tour
- Harbor.Still006.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- Harbor.Still005.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- Harbor.Still004.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- Harbor.Still003.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- Harbor.Still002.jpgPhoto by: Anonymous
- Sydney Harbour Jet Boat RidePhoto by: Anonymous
- Harbour JetPhoto by: Michael S
Australia, 02 2009
What You Can Expect
Shout with delight as your captain takes the jet boat to speeds of up to 47 miles per hour (75 km/hour) and performs 270-degree spins, wild fish tails and power brake stops that spray water through the air. Expect to get wet, especially towards the back of the boat. Lockers are provided to store dry clothes and other belongings during your ride.
Your captain slows down occasionally to give you a good look at the sights including Sydney Opera House, Fort Denison, the Australian Navy fleet and the Prime Minister's Sydney residence.
Was a gift for family member and they loved it.
Fantastic fun and very WET - but on a beautiful day not a problem!
Amazing experience!! Don't miss it. The best jet boat ride on the harbour!
Jennifer A USA
Awesome. Lots of fun. If you can hand a fast boat ride doing 360 degree turns then you need to do this. Good price for the amount of time you get on the boat.
Unbelievable experience. Wear
the blue jacket or you will get soaked and sit up the back for the best ride. Fantastic fun and spectacular views Will definately go again when in Sydney
Katia A French Polynesia
Rapinder K United Kingdom
Kristy S Australia
Michael S Australia
Antonio B Australia