- Sydney Harbour kayak tour suitable for all fitness levels
- No previous kayak experience is necessary
- Explore magnificent Sydney Harbour by kayak and enjoy the up close views of Sydney's iconic landmarks including the Opera Hour and Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Or explore the waters around Manly, a favorite Sydney suburb
- Fully guided by a professional kayak guide
- Choice of three kayak tours
What You Can Expect
Choose from the following kayak tours:
Sydney Harbour Morning Kayak Tour
Take in Sydney's spectacular morning views on this two-hour kayak tour. Paddle through Sydney’s inner harbor, passing some of Sydney’s most famous icons, including the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Opera House. Departs at 7am from the Woollahra Sailing Club in Rose Bay.
Sydney Harbour Kayak Tour including Picnic Lunch
This is the ultimate Sydney Harbour kayak tour and one of the most beautiful paddles on the harbor. Kayak right in the heart of Sydney’s inner harbor and enjoy the up-close views of the Sydney Opera House and the Sydney Opera Harbour Bridge. Stop for a delicious picnic lunch of fresh prawns, ham and fresh salads as you take in the wonderful harbor views. The tour is approximately four-hour in duration, including kayak instruction, paddling and lunch break. Departs at 10:30am from the Woollahra Sailing Club in Rose Bay.
Manly & Sydney Harbour Kayak Tour including Picnic Lunch
Explore the best of Sydney’s outer north harbor around Manly, one of Sydney’s most popular harbor-side suburbs. Kayak past beautiful harbor beaches, many only accessible by water, and see the dramatic sandstone headlands of this beautiful part of the harbor. Learn about the history of the area and stop for a delicious picnic lunch along the way. Enjoy fresh prawns, ham off the bone and fresh salads on a remote harbor beach. This tour is approximately 4.5 hours, including kayaking instruction, paddling and lunch break. Departs from Manly at 10:30am.