- Small group luxury cruise on Sydney Harbour
- Discover the secret beaches known only to locals
- Enjoy a gourmet Australian barbecue lunch including beer and wine
- Have fun in the sea kayaks
- See iconic landmarks including the Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Sydney Opera House
- Limited to 14 people for an intimate experience
What You Can Expect
Sun yourself on the deck, drop a fishing line overboard or make your way to the flybridge to have a chat with the captain.
Discover secluded beaches where you can swim, kayak or just laze in deck chairs, while your host prepares an Australian barbecue lunch accompanied by local beer and wine.
By the end of the day you will be taking the helm and cruising like a local. There truly is no better way to explore one of the best harbors in the world.
See below for a sample menu.
- Prawns served with mayonnaise
- Fresh bread & butter
Cooked on the barbecue, shared platters of:
- Grilled salmon with drizzle of olive oil & lemon
- Marinated grass fed rump steak
- Mixed green salad with cherry tomatoes and a balsamic dressing
- Creamy German potato salad
- Selection of cheeses with crackers and seasonal fruit
- Local beer, wine and soft drinks
- Tea and coffee
Please note: Menu subject to change
Highly recommended trip on a good weather. we really enjoyed ourselves. Nice sun and breeze and fantastic views of the opera house, harbour bridge..etc.. Nice lunch as well. Friendly service staff made the whole trip very enjoyable. Awesome!
Informative friendly staff made the cruise more enjoyable than even the seafood platter for lunch. We were the only ones on the cruise to take the plunge and celebrate with a swim in Rose Bay: we felt so blessed