- Sydney Harbour National Park walking tour
- Round-trip ride on a Sydney Harbour ferry
- Walk the Hermitage Foreshore Track, one of Sydney's great harbor tracks, from Rose Bay to Watsons Bay
- Fantastic photo opportunities of Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge
- Take in the stunning views of Sydney Harbour
- Enjoy fish and chips at the famous Dolye's in Watsons Bay
- Small-group tour limited to eight people provides an intimate experience and ensures personal attention from your guide
What You Can Expect
Leading your small group is a local guide who is well-versed in the area. On your easy walk, meander down the Hermitage Track to Watsons Bay as your guide shares insider tips about the area. The path affords views of Sydney Harbour Bridge and the Sydney Opera House across the harbor. Snap gorgeous photos and experience these iconic sights from an entirely new perspective.
The Hermitage Track also holds its own appeal. Admire the grounds of Strickland House, climb ancient toppled tree trunks, and wind past native flora. Along the way, stop at Parsley Bay, a favorite of local families, where you can walk a brief bushland circuit that showcases a waterfall spilling from the head of a gully. Continue on to Nielsen Park, and admire the turquoise waters of Shark Beach.
Before heading back across the water on the ferry, experience another local favorite—fish and chips at Doyle’s at Watsons Bay. This Sydney institution, family owned for five generations, dishes out fresh Australian seafood against the backdrop of the stunning blue waters of the bay. Once you’ve had your fill, return by ferry from Watsons Bay to the heart of Sydney, with a new appreciation for the skyline you admired from across the harbor.